5.0 out of 5 stars Comfort at its best
Published 22 months ago by Chris Ballard

1.0 out of 5 stars Very bad underwear
The first time I wore out a lot of domesticated hen head, very serious!It really is CK?And compared with other buy L size underwear size inconsistency
Published 17 months ago by Warm and comfortable shoes

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfort at its best, October 8, 2012
I have been trying many different alternatives to boxers recently and I can say without a doubt these are the winner. They provide support without feeling constrictive. The material is soft and breathable. After several weeks of wearing and washing these still look absolutely new. I plan on buying these in several colors now as I feel my search for the perfect underwear has come to a close with this outstanding product. If you feel you deserve the best, then look no further.

4.0 out of 5 stars Mens's Underware, February 13, 2013
Looks nice and the quality is also good. I liked the color more when I got it other than when I saw it advertised.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fit , good support, March 30, 2013
Great fit - good support - very easy and comftable to move around in, wife loves the look would recommand .

5.0 out of 5 stars This one i like soo much special this color Omg blue, March 24, 2013
This is the best of the ítem i by from this company defenely i recomended to Otero customers by this iten

1.0 out of 5 stars Very bad underwear, March 18, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Looks good, slight misshap, February 7, 2013
This review is from: Calvin Klein Men's Prostretch Reflex Low Rise Trunk (Apparel)
They look good and feel good. Good.

However, when pulling them down to take a piss my first time wearing them, my finger poked through one of the vertical seams by the crotch right below the waistband. I was disappointed and fearful that the tear would start to progress further. Well, so far it has held firm, several washes and wears later. I am willing to only drop one star for this, as it was likely simply a fluke, perchance the seams were stitched too near the edge of the material in that one small section. I wish ck had a satisfaction guaranteed clause, as this was one of the times I would have put one to use.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it, January 23, 2013
This Calvin Klein Men's Prostretch Reflex Trunk is a very good underwear. I bought a lot of them and I recommend it.

4.0 out of 5 stars better breathability than spandex version, October 20, 2012
I still prefer the spandex version of these, although this cotton blend has better breathability. These are my favorite briefs, but the regular Calvin Klein briefs are a close second for fit and comfort.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice and comfortable, October 10, 2012
These are very light and soft feeling. Almost like not wearing anything, yet still offer good support. The sea mist color is very nice. The only downside though, is that they're like 87% cotton. While this makes them very soft, they tend to fray more from rubbing against pants and such than other products that are all nylon or polyester. Still a good product though.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice, December 30, 2011
I know, it's easy to go down to Target and spend $5 for 10 pairs of tights. But man, these things feel good. Do yourself a favor and get one pair.

Rate and Discover Movies