5.0 out of 5 stars Very Nice
Very Nice Pants the Size chart was dead on .Fits well .make sure you follow the Tag and Wash these Before wearing them as some of the Black color will come out of the Pants But Not to Much .once you wash them you are Good to go.
Published on August 8, 2010 by Jason Bowers

I like Calvin Klein jeans and own several pairs in various shades of blue. This was my first pair of black CK jeans.

Published 23 months ago by Music Fan Jeff

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Nice, August 8, 2010

3.0 out of 5 stars Like the looks, but not the smell or the apparent need for multiple washings, January 17, 2013
Music Fan Jeff (San Francisco, CA United States) - See all my reviews

Another reviewer noted that these need to be laundered before wearing, so I followed those instructions. I noticed, however, that the jeans still had a fairly strong smell to them after washing -- evident even to me when I was wearing them, with my nose obviously a few feet away from the jeans. I washed them a second time and they still smelled of some chemical smell. The first time I wore the jeans, I wore black underwear. The second time, I had on light colored underwear. I was quite disappointed to see at the end of the day that the jeans had transferred a large spot of black dye to the underwear, making it look like I was incontinent. I've since laundered those undies a few times using a few different types of stain removers and they still have a slight discoloration.

I'm still rating these 3 stars because I do think I'll like these jeans once I can wash and/or air the smell out of them, but I'll have to remember to only wear other black clothes when I wear these just in case the color continues to rub off on other garments.

In summary, I like the look of the dark black die but I wish the manufacturer had finished the fabric dye process with enough rinsing to remove the odor and tendency for the dye to transfer to other fabrics.

2.0 out of 5 stars They're not really black, August 4, 2013
CK has always had true black jeans, however the current selection are actually just a slightly darker shade of blue jeans. - very disappointing.Calvin Klein Mens Rinse Black Straight Leg Jean

1.0 out of 5 stars stiff, September 23, 2013
I loved CK jeans before. This one is stiff, slim, do not provide comfort. May be, I have to try next one in store again...

2.0 out of 5 stars Odor problem, August 15, 2013
I'm giving this item two stars mainly because of the odor the jeans emit. I've put this pair through the deepest, most thorough wash imaginable...Only to still notice that smell. The smell is similar to a dirty river in my opinion. The jeans fit ok, not too many complaints on that end. I spent around the same price for a pair of jeans at Nordstrom, and I was much more pleased with my purchase. This was my first time shopping for clothing online, and it will undoubtedly be the last.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, July 15, 2013
I am 6'1", 175 pounds, 33/32 fit quite well, and the texture/colouring is very nice. However, note that this pair of jeans is straight legged -- not slim at all. For that reason, it's more of a rougher look that works well for the purpose of physical work.

4.0 out of 5 stars Size, December 27, 2013
A pity , I ordered size 34/30 and received a 36/30. A pity. As I traveled to Brazil, I finally gave to someone larger then me. But it was nice.

4.0 out of 5 stars nice jeans, December 1, 2013
the color has gray in it they are not a solid black color. this worked out for me because i paired them with a nice gray shirt. they are low rise the fit was great would recommend

5.0 out of 5 stars As expected, nice quality jeans, November 2, 2013
Everything's good. The package arrived on time and the jeans are just what I've ordered. It's too soon to talk about quality, but usually CK jeans are quite good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality jeans, October 24, 2013
Peter Mattsson "petertvkill" (Tucson, AZ, United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Calvin Klein Mens Rinse Black Straight Leg Jean (Apparel)
A couple reviews noted an odor. While I did notice it, it wasn't too bad and a washing took care of it.