4.0 out of 5 stars nice shirt
My boys are in about a 5 or 6 so to be safe I ordered the 5. I wish I would've ordered the 6, the sleeves were too short. I did not have time to exchange however so we made do. The shirt is a nice dress shirt with a dressy collar, just what we were looking for to wear to a formal wedding.
Published 21 months ago by Malea

3.0 out of 5 stars Had to reorder in a larger size
The fit would have been perfect if the sleeves on the size 5 were not too short. I had to order a size 6 to get the sleeves right but now the body of the shirt is a little big. I also ordered this in size 12 and the fit was perfect.
Published 10 months ago by C. Reid

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars nice shirt, October 10, 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars Boy's dress shirt, May 20, 2013
This review is from: Calvin Klein Boys 2-7 Sateen Hanging Dress Shirt (Apparel)
This was a very nice dress shirt and fit the boys very well. Would recommend it to others. Good quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars My 5 year old was GQ!, September 9, 2013
Ingersoll (Corpus Christi, TX) - See all my reviews
Excellent shirt. Thin sateen, so an undershirt may be desired, but being in hot south Alabama for a wedding, it was good that the shirt was thin and breathable. Pre-shrunk, so it did not shrink in the wash and the wrinkles came out easily. Very bright white, well made. My son looked sharp.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice shirt, January 3, 2012
My 4 year old needed a white dress shirt for my mom's wedding and we had a hard time finding something decent. This keeps the wrinkles to a minimum and actually looks nice on him.

4.0 out of 5 stars Generally pleased with the quality, July 15, 2014
My son is three years old and I got him a size 4 in this shirt. It fit perfectly - the style of the collar was a little short for attaching his clip-on tie but thankfully, he didn't attempt to remove it and it stayed on for the entire function. Generally pleased with the quality, but it does seem like it will end up with fabric-pills after a few washings.

4.0 out of 5 stars Sharp looking shirt...sleeves run small., May 26, 2014
R. Orozco (Las Vegas, NV) - See all my reviews
Recommend ordering a size up. The shirt looks great on my 6 yr old, but had to return for a size 7 because I know the shirt will shrink after it's washed. The sleeves run extra small for some reason.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice quality shirt, May 12, 2014
This review is from: Calvin Klein Boys 2-7 Sateen Hanging Dress Shirt (Apparel)
This shirt is one that I have ordered previously. It is a nice quality shirt, nice fabric and is made well. I had no problem with sizing because I knew that this shirt runs smaller than others in this size. My grandson is almost 6 and his usual size is 6. I ordered a 7 knowing how this shirt runs.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good classic wardrobe staple, November 13, 2013
This review is from: Calvin Klein Boys 2-7 Sateen Hanging Dress Shirt (Apparel)
Perfect, classic white shirt. I especially love that it doesn't get very wrinkled after washing, you could even get away with no ironing at all.

5.0 out of 5 stars Boy 7 years, November 10, 2013
This review is from: Calvin Klein Boys 2-7 Sateen Hanging Dress Shirt (Apparel)
Fits well, as expected. When my son wears it in school he looks like VIP:) Calvin Klein quality is at the high level as usual.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, November 6, 2013
This is great quality and wonder finish to the shirt. Wonderful look and feel to this shirt. Fit my grandson perfectly, he was 4 years old. Wore with a tux to a wedding

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›