Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on November 4, 2012
I love this coat. The fit is perfect and it makes me look kind of British.
The scarf is well made as well and goes perfectly with the ensemble.
I normally wear size 38 jeans and my shirt size varies between L and XL and the Large size is perfection for me.
on January 4, 2013
I'm 6'2" with a 38" chest, normally XL coats are a perfect fit, this coat looks a little large across the shoulders. The arm and torso lengths are great, just looks a little boxy across the top. If you're really barrel chested or really broad shouldered, maybe think of a size down if your on the border between 2 sizes.
on January 16, 2013
I cannot believe how much I like this coat! I had previously purchased a different wool coat (not Calvin Klein) - when that one arrived, I was not "wow"ed, did not care for the sewn-in knit neck collar, and returned it. When I pulled this one out of the box, I immediately saw the high-quality (and for a very reasonable price). I wear either a Large or Extra-Large (I'm 5' 10", 235 lbs), depending on the coat. This one is just a bit large, but I suspect the Large would have been restrictive in the arms/shoulders. It has a light lining, which I prefer. (With a 6 minute walk from my car to desk, I have not felt chilled in 22 degree weather.) I can wear a bulky sweater with this coat and be comfortable driving. I tend to be picky about coats and jackets - I am extremely pleased with this purchase.
on March 1, 2013
I purchased this jacket for my husband who wears a Large Tall in almost every style of top & bottom. This jacket was a bit too large. It was expecially large in the waist area, and he's an average size mid-section. We returned it.
on January 19, 2015
The Coat is very good, but the scarf is of not a good product. I live in North East. After continued use for one winter, the scarf worn out to the core. But I liked the coat very much. It keeps the body warm even at very colder weather.
on December 28, 2012
This real wool coat fit my son perfectly and, although he usually prefers athletic gear, his face lit up the minute he put it on, as did his girlfriend's. It looked very handsome on him. The scarf is a nice accesory too.
on January 5, 2013
I bought this for him as a surprise. He was a bit skeptical at first, thinking it would not be warm enough, but he has been using it for 2 months straight now :) Really good quality, of course, and the color is very nice.
on November 29, 2012
Hello,
I bought this coat on black friday in XL, I almost bought Large in case XL was incorrect size, but figured I could exchange it. Its a great coat and an excellent deal, but mine is too large. I went to return it for an exchange they are sold out and not offering exchanges. If anyone has it in Camel size Large still in new condition and would like to trade for an XL camel please let me know. If not I will have to return it which would make me sad because it is a wonderful coat for the price. The interior is nice and the extra scarf makes it a steal for 89 bucks. Thank you for your time and consideration.
on November 27, 2012
I'm definitely the XXL frame and a traditional pea coats never seem to fit right. This is both big enough in the chest and long enough in the arms and waist for me at 6'2''. The inside lining feels great and keeps all the wool directly off your skin.
on November 27, 2012
Bought this coat as part of a black friday lightning deal for $15 (reg. $139.99) so I can't complain about the price. I was a bit wary since the jacket was discounted so severely. I haven't been disappointed. The coat is certainly warm enough. Normally Calvin Klein runs small on me, but this was the perfect size in XXL. I bought the charcoal gray, which came paired with a black scarf. The scarf was also very nice and comfortable. I can't think of a single thing that would make this coat better other than if i had bought more of them.
33 comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse