5.0 out of 5 stars Believable "enhancement" for 36A
Published 15 months ago by Mom 2 Labs

3.0 out of 5 stars Didn't fit
I'm returning this bra because the fit is too small. The band size fits correctly but the cups are a bit small.
Published 6 months ago by Erin B.

5.0 out of 5 stars Believable "enhancement" for 36A, June 16, 2013
Having very small breasts ofien makes it difficult to properly fill out shirts.I have bought a number of bras that do absolutely nothing to help out in this area, except to suddenly look 2x larger as if I had breast augmentatuin overnight~which is definately not the look I'm going for. When I rec'd this bra I was a bit surprised that the tag for this model of bras indicated the Coverage Level as a 3, that combined with the padding inside the cup of the bra made me think that there is no way this will work for me since it won't look natural enough for my taste. When I tried it on and put a t shirt on over it I soon found that I was pleasantly surprised by the believable change that I saw with the natural way my shirts looked. If you have smaller sized breasts (A cup) and you are the fence and not sure if this bra will work for you, I say give it a try since for smaller breasts the memory foam layering is ideal.

5.0 out of 5 stars great for petite women also, January 26, 2013
I am about 4' 10" and I usually wear a 32A bra size. I am very petite and a 30 band would be best, but that size is hard to find. I chose this bra after trying it on in Nordstrom. Different style bras can fit women very differently, so I suggest trying on the bra at a local department store before buying here. The cups of the bra are soft and comfortable, and the straps are easy to adjust and wear comfortably. The 32 band fit me snugly. I have worn this bra for 8 plus hours and it did not dig into my sides or shoulders. This bra also gave me lift and some cleavage. I am very satisfied and I will purchase more of this style.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits like a dream for fuller figures, November 21, 2012
Laura M (miami, FL, USA) - See all my reviews
I absolutely love this bra. It is my daily wear bra (i've bought it in multiple colors) and I initially thought I had to pay Nordstrom prices for it, but not anymore. It is perfect for lifting and shaping larger chests. I wear a 34DD and this is the most comfortable bra I own right now.

5.0 out of 5 stars soft material, comfortable fit, April 18, 2013
BUY THIS. Looks great, feels great, and quality made. Very very happy with this bra in every way & highly recommend it. My new number One choice, as nothing else I own compares.....even the VS that cost twice as much in same style. I am certainly getting more & trying their underwear, too - the material is top shelf soft & comfortable & washes well. Highly impressed considering the price. After several washings, still fits the same & looks brand new....love it & buying more.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable!, February 4, 2013
Very comfortable and fits very well wearing it all day. It has just enough lift. Yes I would recommend this to a friend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these bras!, January 27, 2013
I have one in almost every color that they offer! They're comfortable and really flatter my 34B chest. They look great under t-shirts and sweaters and the padding gives just enough lift so that I fill out the bra, but am not spilling out of my shirt.

5.0 out of 5 stars good, basic bra., January 8, 2013
There's not much to say- it fits well, sized normally, nothing weird about it, sized exactly where it ought to be (I'm a 34 C) and looks good. I've worn it all day comfortably a couple of times, including under a light ivory turtleneck and a white blouse, with no lines or bumps. This is my new go-to, basic bra for under white shirts.

3.0 out of 5 stars Didn't fit, March 18, 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars Does not hold me in., August 19, 2013
The bra was very comfy, but I have a DD size cup and the bra didn't cover enough when I moved around. But if I had a small cup size I would definitely recommend the bra.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very nice bra, but not as much lift as I expected., April 12, 2013
The fit is good and fairly smooth, but it is not as "invisible" under clothing as I hoped or doesn't provide the lift I had hoped. Still, it is comfortable.

Calvin Klein Women's Seductive Comfort Custmized Lift Bra