5.0 out of 5 stars good neck
All I needed was a v-neck that wouldn't show under my dress shirts. perfect size at medium and i'm 5'9 165lbs.
Published 20 months ago by djplordy

3.0 out of 5 stars ehh okis shirt.
I'm 5'8 and I currently weight 155 lbs. Small was too small and medium looked too big, however, after the first wash, the medium fits perfect.
Published 5 months ago by Gabriel

5.0 out of 5 stars good neck, December 26, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars CK is a Must for White Tees, February 15, 2013
I own about 20 different all-white tees, and after having experimented with tons of brands, especially in extremely hot weather down in Brazil, I have to say these are amongst my two favorites. The real draws of these CK shirts are their soft feel, light weight, and double-layered v-neck, which makes for a unique, modern look. Besides the Jockey Stay Cool, this is probably the only white tee I'll ever buy again. Oh, and did I mention CK is the best brand to buy for men looking for a true, European-style slim fit. Get some!

5.0 out of 5 stars 6' 2" 195lbs, January 29, 2014
I am 6' 2" and 195. I wear a 42 long and have a 34-36 waist. (depends on the brand.) I ordered the Large size and they are just slight big.

3.0 out of 5 stars ehh okis shirt., April 3, 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfy, not as slim as I'd hoped, February 27, 2014
And they aren't as long as I'd hoped...I'm 6'1/210lbs/44-46 inch chest. These are definitely a huge step up from Hanes or Fruit of the Loom...but they could be better. The fit is inconsistent...some shirts are great, some are awkward - short/wide. YMMV. Considering they are under shirts, some of the items I list don't really matter, which is why I gave it 4 stars. If they could be worn as a normal shirt too when needed, it'd be a 5...but they just don't quite fit like a normal slim fit shirt does.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice shirts, October 26, 2013
Excellent quality, with soft fabric and perfect fit. For the price this is the best under shirt I think you can buy. Works perfectly under a dress shirt.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great fit, soft cotton, October 25, 2013
Great price on a 3 pack of undershirts that fit as expected. I am tall and thin and ordered the slim fit and it fits as expected. The cotton is much softer than what you would get from a "Hanes grade" undershirt. Some undershirts have a scratchy collar seam, this one doesn't bother me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, July 31, 2013
I bought these to wear under my Lacoste polos. Fits perfectly without showing underneath. Soft and breathable. Couldnt be happier.

4.0 out of 5 stars great fit for long torsos, February 27, 2013
Brian Parker (Pittsburgh, PA USA) - See all my reviews
If you have a longer torso like me, and a slim-to-average build, these longer and thinner undershirts fit way better than most and will stay tucked in. It's also got a somewhat deeper "V" neck than most. They are a little thin, but that's not necessarily a bad thing for undershirts, and the quality is still good for the price. You'll have a tough time doing better without paying two or three times as much.

5.0 out of 5 stars Versitile under shirts with a great fit, May 3, 2014
As with other under shirts that come in packs, these fit a little roomy out of the pack. But the difference with these that you'll notice right out of the box is the slim fit cut. I'm sure that after a wash the fit will even truer. I'm 6'2' 195lbs athletic build. And mediums are just ideal. I hope this was helpful.

Rate and Discover Movies