5.0 out of 5 stars good neck
All I needed was a v-neck that wouldn't show under my dress shirts. perfect size at medium and i'm 5'9 165lbs.
Published on December 26, 2012 by djplordy

2.0 out of 5 stars Very Disappointed
For $10 a shirt, these do not meet my expectations for Calvin Klein. These are nothing more than cheap t-shirts plastered with the Klein label.
After 2 gentle washes, they lose their feel, threads are lose and come apart, and the bottom gets tighter.

Published 7 months ago by A. M. Etter

5.0 out of 5 stars good neck, December 26, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars CK is a Must for White Tees, February 15, 2013
I own about 20 different all-white tees, and after having experimented with tons of brands, especially in extremely hot weather down in Brazil, I have to say these are amongst my two favorites. The real draws of these CK shirts are their soft feel, light weight, and double-layered v-neck, which makes for a unique, modern look. Besides the Jockey Stay Cool, this is probably the only white tee I'll ever buy again. Oh, and did I mention CK is the best brand to buy for men looking for a true, European-style slim fit. Get some!

5.0 out of 5 stars 6' 2" 195lbs, January 29, 2014
I am 6' 2" and 195. I wear a 42 long and have a 34-36 waist. (depends on the brand.) I ordered the Large size and they are just slight big.

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfy, not as slim as I'd hoped, February 27, 2014
And they aren't as long as I'd hoped...I'm 6'1/210lbs/44-46 inch chest. These are definitely a huge step up from Hanes or Fruit of the Loom...but they could be better. The fit is inconsistent...some shirts are great, some are awkward - short/wide. YMMV. Considering they are under shirts, some of the items I list don't really matter, which is why I gave it 4 stars. If they could be worn as a normal shirt too when needed, it'd be a 5...but they just don't quite fit like a normal slim fit shirt does.

2.0 out of 5 stars Very Disappointed, August 1, 2014
A. M. Etter (Water Mill, NY USA) - See all my reviews

I should have read the title more closely, as "slim fit" is not what I expected. Nevertheless, this product failed to meet my expectations of the Calvin Klein label.

3.0 out of 5 stars ehh okis shirt., April 3, 2014
I'm 5'8 and I currently weight 155 lbs. Small was too small and medium looked too big, however, after the first wash, the medium fits perfect.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fit, great price, January 30, 2014
EasyStreamer88 (Somewhere out there) - See all my reviews
These shirts (in medium) fit snugly against my 5'9" 175 lb. frame without clinging, making them perfect for use underneath my tailored dress shirts. I hate having a baggy undershirt under a slim fit dress shirt and these eliminated this problem for me. The V-neck allows me to unbutton the top two buttons when I'm not wearing a necktie without fear of showing the undershirt and they are super soft being 100% cotton. That said, they will shrink a tiny bit the first time they are washed but that only made them fit me more perfectly.

3.0 out of 5 stars Fits perfect but not really durable.., December 23, 2014
These fit my husband amazing. However, with time (1 year give or take) they end up reallyyyyy stretching out in the washer- so much so that I end up wearing them as pjs because they become ridiculously long and loose.. Dont know if Im washing them wrong or something but I dont consider them as durable as they should be- especially considering it is Calvin Klein

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice shirts, October 26, 2013
Excellent quality, with soft fabric and perfect fit. For the price this is the best under shirt I think you can buy. Works perfectly under a dress shirt.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great fit, soft cotton, October 25, 2013
Great price on a 3 pack of undershirts that fit as expected. I am tall and thin and ordered the slim fit and it fits as expected. The cotton is much softer than what you would get from a "Hanes grade" undershirt. Some undershirts have a scratchy collar seam, this one doesn't bother me.