Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on February 15, 2013
I own about 20 different all-white tees, and after having experimented with tons of brands, especially in extremely hot weather down in Brazil, I have to say these are amongst my two favorites. The real draws of these CK shirts are their soft feel, light weight, and double-layered v-neck, which makes for a unique, modern look. Besides the Jockey Stay Cool, this is probably the only white tee I'll ever buy again. Oh, and did I mention CK is the best brand to buy for men looking for a true, European-style slim fit. Get some!
on December 26, 2012
All I needed was a v-neck that wouldn't show under my dress shirts. perfect size at medium and i'm 5'9 165lbs.
on February 27, 2014
And they aren't as long as I'd hoped...I'm 6'1/210lbs/44-46 inch chest. These are definitely a huge step up from Hanes or Fruit of the Loom...but they could be better. The fit is inconsistent...some shirts are great, some are awkward - short/wide. YMMV. Considering they are under shirts, some of the items I list don't really matter, which is why I gave it 4 stars. If they could be worn as a normal shirt too when needed, it'd be a 5...but they just don't quite fit like a normal slim fit shirt does.
on March 11, 2015
I've been buying white Calvin Klein V neck shirts for 15 years. I was excitde to see a slim fit version as the regular ones have a little too much fabric around the waist. These are a disappointment on two counts.

#1 - These are about half as thick as the ones I've had up until this point. The fabric is so thin that I can see through it a bit.
#2 - As for the slim fit the shoulders are the same as regular version and the waist is just as baggy, if not more baggy, than the regular CK shirts I've bought for the last decade. I ran them through the wash on hot then dried them on high to try snug them up, but no luck. #SlimFitFail

If it helps you for sizing I'm 5'11" and 180 pounds with a 32 inch waist. A 42 inch suit coat is a bit snug on me. I bought the large which fits my shoulders but not my waist.
on August 1, 2014
For $10 a shirt, these do not meet my expectations for Calvin Klein. These are nothing more than cheap t-shirts plastered with the Klein label.
After 2 gentle washes, they lose their feel, threads are lose and come apart, and the bottom gets tighter.

I should have read the title more closely, as "slim fit" is not what I expected. Nevertheless, this product failed to meet my expectations of the Calvin Klein label.
on January 29, 2014
I am 6' 2" and 195. I wear a 42 long and have a 34-36 waist. (depends on the brand.) I ordered the Large size and they are just slight big.
on December 23, 2014
These fit my husband amazing. However, with time (1 year give or take) they end up reallyyyyy stretching out in the washer- so much so that I end up wearing them as pjs because they become ridiculously long and loose.. Dont know if Im washing them wrong or something but I dont consider them as durable as they should be- especially considering it is Calvin Klein
on January 18, 2015
Third time back to buy these. The quality feels very smooth and comfortable, but they are also cheap, as a few of mine have ripped easily.

For that reason, and for the reason that justin beiber is now a face for CK, I have taken off one star.

I will still come back to buy though
on February 27, 2013
If you have a longer torso like me, and a slim-to-average build, these longer and thinner undershirts fit way better than most and will stay tucked in. It's also got a somewhat deeper "V" neck than most. They are a little thin, but that's not necessarily a bad thing for undershirts, and the quality is still good for the price. You'll have a tough time doing better without paying two or three times as much.
on January 30, 2014
These shirts (in medium) fit snugly against my 5'9" 175 lb. frame without clinging, making them perfect for use underneath my tailored dress shirts. I hate having a baggy undershirt under a slim fit dress shirt and these eliminated this problem for me. The V-neck allows me to unbutton the top two buttons when I'm not wearing a necktie without fear of showing the undershirt and they are super soft being 100% cotton. That said, they will shrink a tiny bit the first time they are washed but that only made them fit me more perfectly.