4.0 out of 5 stars Nice shirt
I liked the shirt. I paid 42.99 at Macy's for the white. Now the price is around 29. The sleeves are longer than other 32/33 shirts. I am 5'5" and I had to alter the sleeve length. I took one star for that. These shirts are made in Thailand. The tailoring is OK but not perfect.

Published on April 17, 2010 by Sunil

3.0 out of 5 stars Probably shouldn't have bought this for work...
First off, the good: this shirt is very comfortable. The style accurately describes itself as silky which is true to the point that I could almost be convinced it wasn't entirely cotton. The color is dad on to the picture as well which is always a nice touch ordering online.

Published on February 6, 2012 by CDF

3.0 out of 5 stars Probably shouldn't have bought this for work..., February 6, 2012

Now the bad: this shirt is absolutely worthless for work. I purchased 100% cotton because I have to wear a suit every day and very soon the temperatures where I live will begin exceeding 100F. The trouble with the shirt is that it wrinkles terribly no matter what I do.

I ironed the shirt the day I received it and I noticed that I kept going over the same spots, even with the aid of some starch. Eventually I threw my hands up and took it to my dry cleaner who recommended pressing it medium starch ( a heavy starch press, she said, would make it stand up in a corner by itself which doesn't sound like the most comfortable solution). A few dollars and a plastic bag later I took it home for a trial run but by the time I had tied my tie my sleeves looked like I had wadded them up and threw them under the bed overnight. I hung the shirt and wore another. By the time I got home this silky poplin had wrinkled all over FROM HANGING IN MY CLOSET.

For certain fashions and situations this isn't a bad thing. In fact it may even be an asset, but for a 'conservative dress' work environment it's no good.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice shirt, April 17, 2010
This review is from: Calvin Klein Mens Silky Poplin Dress Shirt (Apparel)

I hate this 32/33 size. Why don't these brands make 32 and 33 separately like Jos A Bank, Lands End, etc..

4.0 out of 5 stars Great quaility, May 15, 2012
I must admit I prefer regular cotton shirts and I didn't read the description on this shirt, but to be honest it looks very good. Fabric is very confortable and fresh, and the design is very polished. Good Shirt.

3.0 out of 5 stars Stained Shirt, January 11, 2012
The shirt itself is very nice! Very nice to use in warm weather, very nice fabric and the size is right! It fits nicely! But, it came stained on the chest, with an oil stain! And it came within a closed and sealed package! Anyway, I'm hoping that this is just in my case, because the product itself meets all my standard.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Shirt!, December 15, 2011
This shirt feels and looks great on the body ... It has a silky smooth black that's perfect for any occasion.Great buy!!Although a slim fit would've been better, Im very satisfied.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice shirt, October 9, 2011
This shirt is a prfect fit for my suit. Only trouble is that it always needs ironing after cleaning, bad no pocket, nice color, soft silky shirt

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Calvin Klein dress shirt, March 13, 2011
Very pleased with the purchase of this great Calvin Klein dress shirt, elegant and very comfortable. Highly recommend this shirt and brand.

2.0 out of 5 stars 太薄了, January 19, 2013
REGULAR FIT不适合亚洲人体型 要买SLIM FIT的 而且材质太透明了 46.99刀买的 不划算 建议不要购买这款的了 材质看起来还可以的了 怎么还有字数规定 很烦啊 写不完 只好说废话了 还要说7个字 晕死我了 可以了么? 我 好 晕 啊

1.0 out of 5 stars Color not what was shown;. I'm so tired of receiving dull shades of blue color, December 30, 2012
This review is from: Calvin Klein Mens Silky Poplin Dress Shirt (Apparel)
Unbelievable, this is the 3rd shirt that I'm buying for that particular shade of blue (or similar) and every time I get disapointed. As usual, I got excited seeing this color -Afternoon Sky- and immediately ordered one. Few days later, the shirt arrived but the color is the one shown for - Sky Blu (maybe even darker than that), eventhough it does say Afternoon Sky on the tag that came with the shirt. C'mon AMAZON, can't you display colors more realistically. People buy shirts for their color as well and they need to be shown as realisitcaly as possible. If I just have chance to return all of them I'd do that in an instant but I work on the ship and returning items is really not an easy thing to do.

1.0 out of 5 stars size too big for what I expected., September 5, 2013
The shirt arrived at the date indicated and new, in original packaging, but when I opened it proved to be too big for me. That is the reason why and did not buy clothes here.

Calvin Klein Mens Silky Poplin Dress Shirt