Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Goo-goo Dolls Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery The Baby Store Shop now Amazon Cash Back Offer LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Outdoor Recreation SnS

on April 22, 2013
I purchased these because the description did not state that the material contained flame resistant chemicals. Had to return them as I don't allow my child to be exposed to dangerous chemicals on a nightly basis.
on November 5, 2012
I purchased this sleep set and I couldn't be happier. The fit was exactly as should have been and they did very well with many washings already.
on October 23, 2013
These are excellent pajamas, but they run pretty large, and even though my grandson is a big boy for his age I have to roll up the cuffs and sleeves. I had previously ordered a different set from the same manufacturer and they were very nice, so I ordered these. The sizing was confusing. But as they are big, they will likely fit him well next year, so no real complaints.
on May 2, 2013
I ordered size 8 and they sent me size 14...now I'm waiting for my son to grow :) As I'm in Russia there is no sense in sending it back as it'll be to expensive..As for the pajama the quality is ok, it's very soft and I think it'll be great to sleep in it...someday :)
on December 21, 2012
I loved that the size chart was accurate for my purchase. Sometimes when ordering online they come smaller than anticipated and these came the perfect size. They are cozy and cute, our son love them!!!
on February 21, 2013
My son loved the pajamas. The colors and design are great, and they are comfortable. He's not very tall, so the pants are quite a bit too long. Due to this problem, he will probably be able to wear them for a couple of years!
on December 26, 2012
I gave it to my 4th grader; looks nice on him; and he want to me to type that it is comfortable;
on November 13, 2013
Fit true to size and fabric very soft and cozy.Quick delivery and would purchase again. I would describe myself as very picky and overall have been very pleased with boys Calvin Klein pajamas.
on December 14, 2013
I bought these for Christmas morning. I still need to wash them. They are a bit big for my 3 year old, but he is on that brink were he is transitioning from toddler clothes to big kid clothes.
on January 1, 2013
Great Quality
feels nice he wore it the first night and was soft right out of the package
washes well
Got here fast! super fast!
Great will buy again!