Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS

on November 5, 2012
I purchased this sleep set and I couldn't be happier. The fit was exactly as should have been and they did very well with many washings already.
11 comment7 of 8 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 22, 2013
I purchased these because the description did not state that the material contained flame resistant chemicals. Had to return them as I don't allow my child to be exposed to dangerous chemicals on a nightly basis.
on December 26, 2012
I gave it to my 4th grader; looks nice on him; and he want to me to type that it is comfortable;
on October 23, 2013
These are excellent pajamas, but they run pretty large, and even though my grandson is a big boy for his age I have to roll up the cuffs and sleeves. I had previously ordered a different set from the same manufacturer and they were very nice, so I ordered these. The sizing was confusing. But as they are big, they will likely fit him well next year, so no real complaints.
on November 13, 2013
Fit true to size and fabric very soft and cozy.Quick delivery and would purchase again. I would describe myself as very picky and overall have been very pleased with boys Calvin Klein pajamas.
on May 2, 2013
I ordered size 8 and they sent me size 14...now I'm waiting for my son to grow :) As I'm in Russia there is no sense in sending it back as it'll be to expensive..As for the pajama the quality is ok, it's very soft and I think it'll be great to sleep in it...someday :)
on February 21, 2013
My son loved the pajamas. The colors and design are great, and they are comfortable. He's not very tall, so the pants are quite a bit too long. Due to this problem, he will probably be able to wear them for a couple of years!
on December 21, 2012
I loved that the size chart was accurate for my purchase. Sometimes when ordering online they come smaller than anticipated and these came the perfect size. They are cozy and cute, our son love them!!!
on December 14, 2013
I bought these for Christmas morning. I still need to wash them. They are a bit big for my 3 year old, but he is on that brink were he is transitioning from toddler clothes to big kid clothes.
on January 1, 2013
Great Quality
feels nice he wore it the first night and was soft right out of the package
washes well
Got here fast! super fast!
Great will buy again!