5.0 out of 5 stars Great belt - love it
I really like this belt. I ordered 3 different ones from amazon, and I wasn't sure I'd like this one because the buckle looked like it might be kind of big and uncomfortable. I'm happy to report the buckle feels fine, it's comfy, the material is durable and it seems to be well made. I've been wearing it for a few weeks with no issues whatsoever. Recommended.
Published on August 4, 2008 by Andrew Cink

2.0 out of 5 stars Lasts for 8 months
Published on March 28, 2012 by Roberto

2.0 out of 5 stars Lasts for 8 months, March 28, 2012
Roberto (New York, NY) - See all my reviews
I bought this belt with the expectation that it would last for quite a while, as the previous reviews were strong. However, the belt started to show very notable signs of wear less than 8 months after I purchased it. The belt is not a single piece of leather, but rather a few different sheets taped together. After you use it for a while, the leather starts to crack and renders the belt virtually unusable for professional purposes. Beware - it was certainly a good looking belt for the first 6 months, though.

2.0 out of 5 stars Keep looking, August 10, 2012
Length:: 0:20 Mins

Original comment: This item has a nice buckle, but the leather is of poor quality. At 120 degree weather, I highly doubt that the two glued pieces of "leather" will stay in tact. So you know what you are getting, start looking else where; somewhere where quality is not questioned.

Comment after three years:
I have now had this belt for over three years and have used in very hot climates with suits for long periods of time exposed to sweat & heat. Its has held up okay, and the glued pieces of the side are barely starting to give, and upon further inspection of the unraveling, it turns out that it was NOT leather, but a mesh with the outside looking like leather type. There are two screws in the back that need to be tightened about five times a year. The buckle is tied down by a screw and if the buckle is reversed often the wrong way, it will unscrew and the the buckle will come off. All that is needed is to screw it back on.

You can see the Vid attached. Vamonos///

5.0 out of 5 stars Great belt - love it, August 4, 2008

1.0 out of 5 stars BROKE AFTER A MONTH, February 25, 2013
I used this belt as an everyday belt. It's a very nice and stylish belt but it broke after about a month of use! I go to try and return it and the warranty return expired 1 day before it broke! Like they were planning on it! The belt is reversible and the end of the buckle that swivels broke off rendering the belt useless. This is something I might tolerate after a year or two, but after a month, just rubbish. I would not buy this product.

2.0 out of 5 stars Broke after 4 months, January 22, 2013
Nice looking belt, but the buckle came partly off the belt within a few months of normal use. Very cheaply made!

2.0 out of 5 stars Finish less than satisfactory, April 1, 2012
A. Zia (New Haven, CT) - See all my reviews
The leather and the buckle are very nice; the dye job, not so much. While the black side is absolutely fine, the brown side has edges with black bleeding in. This makes the belt look rather cheap. I am guessing this effect would vary from piece to piece but I didn't expect this from a brand like Calvin Klein.

Update: Brown side has now started peeling off. As much as I like the look on the black side, CK has done a very shoddy job with the brown. I pretty much feel like replacing this thing now.

1.0 out of 5 stars Fell apart in 9 months, September 18, 2013
The belt literally fell apart over the past few months.
the outer layer may be leather but the inside of the belt is pure garbage.
Rather surprised Calvin Klein have their name on this one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Look no further than Amazon.com !, February 25, 2012
I bought this to replace my 8 year old Calvin Klein belt (model 73130) which is starting to fall apart after years of daily use. After checking a couple of local stores and not finding a belt I really liked, I decided to check Amazon.com for the same belt I've been wearing. This is almost exactly the same belt,1/4-inch wider but with a much nicer buckle than the older one. I'm very pleased with my purchase, well worth the money spent. Big thanks to Amazon for having such a large selection of products that allowed me to find this belt!!

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor wear., June 24, 2013
The leather on this belt is very thin and non-durable. I only wore it a few times, and it showed extensive signs of wear near the buckle holes, with delamination of the top surface of the leather. I returned two of them. Thank you Amazon.com for being so understanding.

1.0 out of 5 stars Frayed, August 8, 2013
Got this for my husband a while ago and it's already starting to rip. the stitching is terrible and the quality is bad