Automotive Deals HPCC Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

Size: 36|Color: Black/brown|Change

on March 21, 2015
The quality is so poor, when I 1st time use it, the color of the leather is broken. The brand is make me disappointed.
review image review image
on March 28, 2012
I bought this belt with the expectation that it would last for quite a while, as the previous reviews were strong. However, the belt started to show very notable signs of wear less than 8 months after I purchased it. The belt is not a single piece of leather, but rather a few different sheets taped together. After you use it for a while, the leather starts to crack and renders the belt virtually unusable for professional purposes. Beware - it was certainly a good looking belt for the first 6 months, though.
on August 10, 2012
Original comment: This item has a nice buckle, but the leather is of poor quality. At 120 degree weather, I highly doubt that the two glued pieces of "leather" will stay in tact. So you know what you are getting, start looking else where; somewhere where quality is not questioned.

Comment after three years:
I have now had this belt for over three years and have used in very hot climates with suits for long periods of time exposed to sweat & heat. Its has held up okay, and the glued pieces of the side are barely starting to give, and upon further inspection of the unraveling, it turns out that it was NOT leather, but a mesh with the outside looking like leather type. There are two screws in the back that need to be tightened about five times a year. The buckle is tied down by a screw and if the buckle is reversed often the wrong way, it will unscrew and the the buckle will come off. All that is needed is to screw it back on.

You can see the Vid attached. Vamonos///
on February 25, 2013
I used this belt as an everyday belt. It's a very nice and stylish belt but it broke after about a month of use! I go to try and return it and the warranty return expired 1 day before it broke! Like they were planning on it! The belt is reversible and the end of the buckle that swivels broke off rendering the belt useless. This is something I might tolerate after a year or two, but after a month, just rubbish. I would not buy this product.
on August 4, 2008
I really like this belt. I ordered 3 different ones from amazon, and I wasn't sure I'd like this one because the buckle looked like it might be kind of big and uncomfortable. I'm happy to report the buckle feels fine, it's comfy, the material is durable and it seems to be well made. I've been wearing it for a few weeks with no issues whatsoever. Recommended.
on April 1, 2012
The leather and the buckle are very nice; the dye job, not so much. While the black side is absolutely fine, the brown side has edges with black bleeding in. This makes the belt look rather cheap. I am guessing this effect would vary from piece to piece but I didn't expect this from a brand like Calvin Klein.

Update: Brown side has now started peeling off. As much as I like the look on the black side, CK has done a very shoddy job with the brown. I pretty much feel like replacing this thing now.
on January 22, 2013
Nice looking belt, but the buckle came partly off the belt within a few months of normal use. Very cheaply made!
on September 18, 2013
The belt literally fell apart over the past few months.
the outer layer may be leather but the inside of the belt is pure garbage.
Rather surprised Calvin Klein have their name on this one.
on March 14, 2016
I purchased this belt on February 5. Today is March 14, just over one month of ownership after subtracting shipping time. This item fell apart in one month of part-time use. I estimate this item was worn 15 times. See the pictures for yourself. This item is irretrievably broken and is a waste of money I ought to be refunded.
review image review image
on March 23, 2016
Total garbage.

I bought two of these, and within about a month of alternating them, both have serious, visible, ugly wear under the buckle. I'd give them another couple months before one completely breaks. I won't wait for that to happen; they will be going into the trash can soon. Will not buy again. Would not recommend.