5.0 out of 5 stars Great fitting, comfortable khakis
Published on March 2, 2012 by Richard Lucas

3.0 out of 5 stars Comfy pants
Very comfortable to wear but I think it's not lightweight enough and the material makes me think it'll most likely fade very soon. Othwerise pretty ok.
Published on May 20, 2012 by Franz

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fitting, comfortable khakis, March 2, 2012
These CK khakis are great; I bought a couple add'l colors...fit is great - sits low, modern fit, they look great. material is high quality. length runs a little short; I normally use a 32 length but got a 34 since I knew CK usually runs short, and the 34 is a perfect fit. If you don't have patience for ironing though - you may want to reconsider. you won't take these out of the dryer and wear.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for Athletic Build, October 25, 2013
I noticed several reviewers suggesting that these pants are not modern fit (i.e., too loose in legs). I'm 5'9" 200 lbs. I've got larger thighs than average. These pants fit wonderfully. I have a true inseam of 31". I ordered 32" inseam, and I don't need to hem them. I'd estimate they're more like 31.5" inseams.

5.0 out of 5 stars classy pants, June 4, 2011
There are quality pants that fit well and look great, simple yet classy. I ordered khaki colour and looks like in the picture, as well as the design.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Calvin Klein Pant, January 24, 2011
Really pleased with the purchase of this Calvin Klein pants, very elegant, sport and comfortable. Highly recommend this Calvin Klein pants.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great pair of pants, January 6, 2013
Calvin Klein runs small so you might want to keep that in mind when purchasing. Otherwise These pants are extremely soft to the touch and comfortable, but strong and durable too! Great buy! Macy's sells the same pair if you want to go test them out first.

5.0 out of 5 stars These Aren't Skinny Pants, December 16, 2012
This review is from: Calvin Klein Sportswear Men's Soft Wash Chino Dylan Pant (Apparel)
But they're not fat fitting pants either. I found that these Chino's have a perfect fit. I hate skinny pants because I feel like my crotch is being suffocated, but I don't like normal relaxed fit pants because it doesn't show off your shape. These pants are the perfect balance.

3.0 out of 5 stars Comfy pants, May 20, 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars No strangulation here., August 30, 2014
Fits great for guys with physiques unlike modern women. In other words, the castrated eunuchs who set the fashion trends of today and enjoy walking around in slim, tapered pants, that were only ever a lady-figure flattering style, won't appreciate the huevo and bratwurst room afforded in these CK Chino's. If you do not enjoy allowing your male parts the room to shift, roll and hang a bit, then look onward.

The only drawback to the black pair is that they look faded even when brand new. Throws of your look if your wearing fresh, crisp, deep colored tops and kicks. I kept mine because the lack of a ball-ache at the end of the work day was much appreciated.

5.0 out of 5 stars great, August 28, 2011
One of the best pants I ever bought material is so soft and nice and they look amazing, def worth to have this pants fits for every occasion

4.0 out of 5 stars having wasted time hunting in shops for quality well fitting black ..., September 16, 2014
After unsuccessfully hunting in shops for quality well fitting black chinos suitable to wear at the office I gave up and visited Amazon where i found these beauties. they fit perfectly, are comfortable and stylish/smart, and when wearing them I've noticed some of the females in the office checking my arse - which is an added bonus

Calvin Klein Sportswear Men's Soft Wash Chino Dylan Pant