5.0 out of 5 stars Great fitting, comfortable khakis
Published on March 2, 2012 by Richard Lucas

3.0 out of 5 stars Comfy pants
Very comfortable to wear but I think it's not lightweight enough and the material makes me think it'll most likely fade very soon. Othwerise pretty ok.
Published on May 20, 2012 by Franz

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fitting, comfortable khakis, March 2, 2012
These CK khakis are great; I bought a couple add'l colors...fit is great - sits low, modern fit, they look great. material is high quality. length runs a little short; I normally use a 32 length but got a 34 since I knew CK usually runs short, and the 34 is a perfect fit. If you don't have patience for ironing though - you may want to reconsider. you won't take these out of the dryer and wear.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for Athletic Build, October 25, 2013
I noticed several reviewers suggesting that these pants are not modern fit (i.e., too loose in legs). I'm 5'9" 200 lbs. I've got larger thighs than average. These pants fit wonderfully. I have a true inseam of 31". I ordered 32" inseam, and I don't need to hem them. I'd estimate they're more like 31.5" inseams.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfort and style, February 15, 2014
These pants are better than expected - the "soft wash" is exactly that - it is soft to the touch. The fit is perfect - I've had problems in the past where the waist was good but the thighs were too tight. These fit great in all the right places. Like the style and they are comfortable. Overall - excellent.

5.0 out of 5 stars These Aren't Skinny Pants, December 16, 2012
This review is from: Calvin Klein Sportswear Men's Soft Wash Chino Dylan Pant (Apparel)
But they're not fat fitting pants either. I found that these Chino's have a perfect fit. I hate skinny pants because I feel like my crotch is being suffocated, but I don't like normal relaxed fit pants because it doesn't show off your shape. These pants are the perfect balance.

5.0 out of 5 stars classy pants, June 4, 2011
There are quality pants that fit well and look great, simple yet classy. I ordered khaki colour and looks like in the picture, as well as the design.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Calvin Klein Pant, January 24, 2011
Really pleased with the purchase of this Calvin Klein pants, very elegant, sport and comfortable. Highly recommend this Calvin Klein pants.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great pair of pants, January 6, 2013
Calvin Klein runs small so you might want to keep that in mind when purchasing. Otherwise These pants are extremely soft to the touch and comfortable, but strong and durable too! Great buy! Macy's sells the same pair if you want to go test them out first.

3.0 out of 5 stars Comfy pants, May 20, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars This fabric is what I was looking for, December 22, 2013
The fabric is awesome . Really like it I had one before . But the length was not what I wanted .
Just if you want to buy it make the length bigger than you used to wear. It's my opinion have a look to the size chart might what I have thought doesn't work for you .
Good lock buyer

2.0 out of 5 stars Too baggy old fashioned, February 7, 2013
Way to baggy - felt like I was wearing clown pants. Big in the waist as well. Would not recommend to anyone who wants pants that have a modern fit.

Calvin Klein Sportswear Men's Soft Wash Chino Dylan Pant