Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Calvin Klein Men's Solid Merino V-Neck Sweater
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on December 10, 2013
I needed a sweater for upcoming family photos. I have purchased Calvin Klein products in the past because of their quality and looks. This sweater is no different. It looks great and is very comfortable.
on March 24, 2014
I purchased this for my father's 96th birthday. He loves green and it is a very pretty shade of green. The color looks better in real life than it does in the picture. It is a nice, fine weave but washable which is crucial because he is in a Health Center and the laundry will unintentionally ruin all wool sweaters. He wears layers and this is a nice light weight.
on January 10, 2014
Perfect fit, I love the feel of Merino wool.

If someone isn't aware exactly of what "deep chestnut" is, it's like a moderate to dark brown mixed with burgundy and a touch of purple/black. LOVE THIS SWEATER and I've always loved Calvin Klein.

Thank you!
on January 19, 2014
As expected from Calvin Klein, this is a very nice sweater. It's a little thin but I don't mind. You can easily fit a collared button up underneath. The seller says you can machine wash this but DO NOT MACHINE WASH THIS! It will completely ruin it.
on February 14, 2014
I should have listened to those who said it shrunk in the wash. Fit great before one of my wonderful children grabbed me with dirty hands. Washed in cold per instructions and set to air dry. Shrunk 2+ inches in the arms and 3 in the body. Have both the green and the red. Now my 14 year old has a nearly new green sweater. If it shrinks any more, it becomes the 11 year olds. Will probably dry clean the red as I really like the fit, but to have to dry clean it kinda defeats the purpose of the good deal.
on October 23, 2014
Ordered 2 red ones, L and M each. M reached first and I already feel it's a bit smaller than expected, or comparing to other purchasing experience with the brand CK. Later the "Large" sized arrived and I felt astonished it is even smaller than the first one.
Just like the other customer claimed, the L is a SMALL in deed !!!
It's inconvenient for me to return, so I have to keep it.
on February 13, 2014
This sweater feels very nice and has a nice shape. My husband really likes the cut and the color. The only thing is that the sweater shrunk after the first wash (I followed washing instructions) and it is a bit short in length now. Still wearable but disappointed in the shrinking.
on February 28, 2014
Okay so this is a little my fault for not following directions, but after one wear the sweater shrunk.... I was able to get it a little back to normal, but not back to what it was.

It is an amazingly warm and good looking sweater if you can remember to let it air dry.
on December 9, 2013
Good material. The neck opening is a little bigger than I prefer, the problem with buying online. But I'll wear it.
on January 17, 2014
My husband loves this sweater. The wool is incredibly soft and warm, but lightweight enough to wear comfortably. The quality is what I would expect from Calvin Klein, very nice without being luxurious. It seems to run on the small side though, not enough that it didn't fit and look nice, but just enough to almost make me send it back. A little worried what will happen when I wash it.