5.0 out of 5 stars Finally a shirt that isn't baggy, October 6, 2012
When this shirt says slim fit, it means slim fit. I am 5'9" with a 30" waist. I find many shirts for my height have way too much fabric for the waist and stomach... But this shirt is perfect.

5.0 out of 5 stars Slim, stylish...but "see through" in light colors, December 22, 2013
E Lou (Boston, MA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Calvin Klein Sportswear Men's Slim Fit Long Sleeve Poplin Woven Shirt (Apparel)
I'm 6'3" 170 and the Large fits both my long arms and slim shoulders well. I have other CK SLim Fit shirts in Large that fit me as well as any shirt has, and this shirt is no exception. While I find the lightweight fabric to have an attractive finish and drape, the white and light blue colors are somewhat transparent. When trying on the lighter colors at a retail store, I noticed that the point where my white undershirt shortsleeves ended was very noticeable. With the white, I could also see my dark belt showing through. I came here to buy the Sail (medium blue) color.

4.0 out of 5 stars Happy Buyer, August 18, 2013
Very happy with this shirt, great fit, have purchased 3 or 4 of these Calvin Klein shirts for work now.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really like the fit of the Calvin Klein Slim Fit, January 16, 2014
I'm a tall guy with long arms and XL slim fit works pretty well for me. This pattern looks great too...

4.0 out of 5 stars Very nice shirt but not true to size, September 5, 2013
Derbydano "DB" (Louisville, Kentucky) - See all my reviews
I had to return it because it was so tight in the chest and shoulders. I'm 6' tall and 190 lbs, but I comfortably wear slim fit shirts size large from Armani and other makers. This to me fit more like a medium.

5.0 out of 5 stars Calvin Klein Men's slim fit long sleeve, August 1, 2013
Great Shirt!! Please know, slim fit is really "slim fit". I have been searching for true slim fit and these shirts are perfect. I've ordered all 4 colors. I would order more if they made more. i'll continue to watch for more. The shirt arrived as described, slim fit, great for summer. Dress up or down

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 12, 2014
when i wear it,it seems very fit for me

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shirt. I'm always skeptical about slim fit shirts ..., July 7, 2014
Great shirt. I'm always skeptical about slim fit shirts since I'm not a super skinny guy nor overly muscular and slim fit shirts sometimes can be a crap shoot. The shirt looks and fits great. It's not restricting and can be formal or casual.

5.0 out of 5 stars good, July 2, 2014
nice shirt fit good

4.0 out of 5 stars nice but a little small, May 31, 2014
nice shirt,but you should buy a bigger size i guess
because it is little small than others
give a 4 shars