5.0 out of 5 stars Did me right...
Let me start by setting the background: For just about all of my life, ever since I was old enough to start picking out my own underwear and convinced my mother to stop buying me tighty-whiteys, I have been a boxer guy. I thought I would always be a boxer guy.

Published on March 23, 2009 by Max Headroom

3.0 out of 5 stars not what was expected
Published on March 19, 2011 by GaterLater

5.0 out of 5 stars Did me right..., March 23, 2009

Fast forward twenty or so years later, the baggy hip hop look is over and lo and behold, the fashions are getting tighter and slimmer, and I'm getting tired of tucking, jamming, and tugging my old-fashioned boxers into my expensive skinny and slim fit denim. I realized it was time for a change.

I had tried boxer briefs once in the past, just for the hell of it, but found that the legs tended to ride up during the day, making them even tighter and more uncomfortable than briefs. I mentioned this to my fashion designer friend, and he suggested that I look into the trunk cut, which isn't as high as briefs but with less leg than boxer-briefs.

I picked up a few pairs of these CK Steels after reading some positive reviews about them online. I planned on wearing them just with my jeans and using my boxers for everything else.

Even coming from a boxer guy, I can almost wear these all day and not even notice a difference. To be fair to boxers, at the end of the day when you take these Steels off, there is undoubtedly a little bit of relief to be free from constriction and to put on a pair of boxers to lounge around the house in, but hey, you can't have everything. Still, though, these drawers are totally stretchable, soft, and breathable. I got the medium, which is a nice snug fit, but it doesn't matter since they are just so soft and flexible; even the waistband.

I've got to stay true to my working-class roots and keep the boxers on hand as my mainstay for when I wear work suits and other loose pants, but I'm glad to have these drawers on hand for when situation calls.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Xmas Present I've Ever Bought, April 6, 2009
Ladies (and gents), I highly recommend these underwear for your boyfriend (or yourself). They are SO soft, as in not-of-this-Earth soft. Not to mention, they will cup your behind and package so beautifully, they will feel as a second skin to your already amazing attributes (I'm sure ~_^). Just be careful! Hang dry, do not put in a dryer. Once you do (by accident), then they lose much of their silky soft sexiness. They still retain the sexiness, but that silk is gone.

4.0 out of 5 stars $$$ but comfy., December 25, 2007
J. Wo (Washington, DC United States) - See all my reviews
Very comfortable (Not too "low rise" to be uncomfortable). Would buy again, but certainly look for a sale price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Feel great, November 3, 2008
These underwear feel great. They don't ride up and are lightweight and perfect for summer in the desert.

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome, October 15, 2008
Dexter Harrison (rheinland, germany) - See all my reviews
I like the way it feels smooth and snugging to every aspect. Great for shape and comfortability no matter what you are doing

5.0 out of 5 stars great option for lower riders, May 11, 2008
Allan G. Welch (Naperville, IL USA) - See all my reviews
These are great for lower waist cut jeans that are a slim fit...they won't start to roll up on the bottom of the legs. Perfect for that especially!

3.0 out of 5 stars not what was expected, March 19, 2011
I found some previous comments to be true, the material is extremely soft, and feels great when just feeling it, but for briefs, it's a little too soft. This causes the "legs" to ride up so that it fits much more like a sport brief (like a bikini Speedo) rather than like a trunk or boxer brief. Also looks kind of funny, like it's half way between a trunk and bikini sport brief. The "legs" will not stay down where they belong after the slightest movement. The good parts - I slept in it. If a brief is too tight in the waist, or not supportive enough, or way too tight on the "package", I can't go to sleep or stay asleep when wearing it, and I slept well in this, all night without having to get up in the middle of the night to rip it off. The waist is at a good height, not as low as it looks in the pictures, but definitely still at a fashionable and very comfortable height which works well under snug fit jeans. The pouch configuration feels pretty good at first, but is a little small and allows edges of the sac to get pinched at the edge of the pouch when worn under jeans (I am not above average size in this department). The width of the elastic waist is nice, they did that part right. I'll occasionally enjoy wearing this one, but won't be buying any more. I don't think it's worth the price.

I have recently gone on a "hunt" for the most comfortable underwear, buying several briefs, boxer-briefs, and compression shorts, and to date, my all time favorite underwear is sold on Amazon as a swimsuit but it's 90% brief underwear and only 10% swimsuit, it's the "Men's Bikini Swimsuit Platinum Sport" and the price is pretty good compared to just about anything else found on Amazon. I was clued onto it by some of the reviews "complaining" it was more like underwear than swim wear, and I, therefore, purchased it for use as underwear and am VERY happy with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars These are great underware, February 21, 2014
I have a very active lifestyle and appreciate the high degree of support (like a jock) when I run and lift these provide ...they are pricey... but have performed and held up after numerous washings (I wore the first pair once every week)....so well in fact I bought another pair. The waist band is great and the size is true I'm 185 32" waist 6'2 and wear a medium.

5.0 out of 5 stars panties for a pro, January 21, 2014
These are some great briefs, fit well, soft as heck, and look pretty darn sexy. All the ladies love 'em (not sure if true, would need to show ladies). They are a great buy though, good price for a high quality pair of trunks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't have enough of these, September 20, 2013
There are now the only underwear I wear. I own close to 20 pairs, and they're the most comfortable and best looking thing I've found.

Calvin Klein Men's Steel Micro Low Rise Trunk, Mink, Small