These are very comfortable and breathable. Whether or not they fit well is something that only you can decide-everyone is built differently, and everyone likes different amounts of support. The one thing I don't like is the white waistband. It is conspicuous and, in my opinion, not very stylish. Other than that, these are a good bargain.
Published on June 30, 2011 by CD Haggard

2.0 out of 5 stars Too large!
Usually I am fit into a large but this boxer briefs are way too large. Make sure you order them one size smaller!
Published 22 months ago by Dave Wallis

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable, well-fitting, but the white waistband isn't extremely stylish, June 30, 2011
This review is from: Calvin Klein Men's Stretch 2 Pack Boxer Brief Set (Apparel)

5.0 out of 5 stars Really comfortable, July 15, 2011
these are a must buy, as far as boxer briefs go. even though they kinda rroll up on your leg the are near perfect. not to constrictive but no too loose, not itchy and very soft to the point where you forget youre wearing underwear, that is how underwear should be like right?

2.0 out of 5 stars Too large!, March 27, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable but large fit, June 25, 2014
My husband loves these boxer briefs, as he finds them very comfortable to wear. However, the sizing is a little big.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not the same quality as my other Calvin Klein I believe these are probably much older and a poor quality., August 4, 2013
M. blair (salt lake city ut) - See all my reviews
The price you're paying is full retail according to the package that's more than any department store anywhere. There is also some kind of powder that showed up clearly on the black fabric. I believe the seller probably bought these at a discount because of the poor quality and packaging and then has the balls to charge full retail. You would do yourself a big favor by just buying from a local store.

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed with waistband, June 13, 2013
These fit really well, and I liked the fabric which was made mostly of comfortable cotton (95 %) with a just enough stretch to it. BUT, the waistband rolled up completely. I have other-branded similar items that have a slightly more narrow waistband that just doesn't roll at all. I would not buy another pack of these.

5.0 out of 5 stars Calvin Klein Mens briefs, March 15, 2013
I chose this rating because the large size that I ordered actually fit me better than the exact, same item which I could have bought at a 'brick & mortar' type of place. I will eagerly order from here again and my briefs were exactly as described. I am happy!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars great product, March 11, 2013
love these calvin klein boxers, fit and wear great, not a bad value, just wish they were a bit cheaper.

2.0 out of 5 stars Size runs large for an Asian guy., January 15, 2013
I ordered the small and the size of it felt like a medium. Didn't like the elastic band since it was thick, over 1 inch wide, and started to ride up. The only thing I liked about them was that they were very comfortable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Most comfortable briefs I own, April 3, 2012
Great briefs, very comfortable and they are a good length. They fit great and don't ride up on you during the day. Oh, girlfriend loves how I look in these too. These are my new favorite briefs, I'll definitely be buying some more.

Calvin Klein Men's Stretch 2 Pack Boxer Brief Set