Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc The Jayhawks Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS

on July 15, 2011
these are a must buy, as far as boxer briefs go. even though they kinda rroll up on your leg the are near perfect. not to constrictive but no too loose, not itchy and very soft to the point where you forget youre wearing underwear, that is how underwear should be like right?
on June 30, 2011
These are very comfortable and breathable. Whether or not they fit well is something that only you can decide-everyone is built differently, and everyone likes different amounts of support. The one thing I don't like is the white waistband. It is conspicuous and, in my opinion, not very stylish. Other than that, these are a good bargain.
on September 8, 2014
These Calvin Klein boxer briefs are actually more comfortable than I was expecting. The fabric has a great amount of flexibility to it due to the inclusion of 5% elastane. The legs are formfitting and not tight, which is a good thing because it keeps ride up to a minimum, but also remains comfortable.
The waistband is probably the biggest drawback to this pair of underwear. The waistband is rigid and keeps its shape (which is good), but it sacrifices comfort. I found the waistband to be quite rough, it was like an elastic sandpaper. This was very disappointing considering Calvin Klein has some very comfortable waistbands in their other lines (X, Steel, and Modal to name a few)
I bought these boxer briefs because they were on sale (half price), I would not recommend paying full price for them.

-In Short-
Pros:
Fabric is flexible and comfortable
No (or minimal) leg ride up

Cons:
Uncomfortable/rough waistband

*Please click "Yes" if you found this review helpful. It would be appreciated. Thank you.
on September 17, 2015
My favourite boxers by far!

I dont care about the name and would pay the same money if they were unmarked, however the quality of materials, fit and stretch is perfect and I highly recommend these.

I prefer the longer length boxers and these do not ride up or restrict movement in any way.

I also just plain and simple think they look great, do yourself and the ladies a favour and pick these up
on August 15, 2013
Okay...so I've been a Hanes/Fruit of the Loom guy my whole life. Nothing seemed more absurd to me than "designer underwear", especially for men. Well, as the quality of these discount brands got cheaper and cheaper, I became frustrated with underwear that stretched out, lost its elasticity and overall broke down so fast. I'm talking within six months or so of purchase. I've NEVER been a "label whore" and don't care whatsoever who makes the clothes I wear. I do, however, always look for quality. I've learned that sometimes, when you pay more, it's not price-gouging or just a "status" markup. You DO get what you pay for.

Having said that, these underwear were great, fit perfectly and have just the right amount of stretch to hug the body and maintain their integrity. They also feel great against the skin. The 5% spandex does the trick and the fact that you get each pair for about $17 is a bargain compared to some other makers. Highly recommended.
on June 18, 2015
All I have to say is the 5% spandex makes all of the difference in the world. I purchased these for my husband and after a year of wear, they still look as good as new. Love these and will have to purchase more...when they become available. At this moment this vendor only has size smalls. Pfoot.
on April 12, 2015
Like everyone says, these are a bit larger. My boyfriend has a thinner build and the small size is a little large on him. However, it was an area of such little difference that I ended up buying him a second pack later. The material is sooooo nice (I'm a little jealous, to be honest). He loves them and they are now his go-to style and brand.
on January 15, 2013
I ordered the small and the size of it felt like a medium. Didn't like the elastic band since it was thick, over 1 inch wide, and started to ride up. The only thing I liked about them was that they were very comfortable.
on March 30, 2015
I love this brand but they change everything all the time and from one purchase to the next you have to change what you like and figure out the fabrics etc. I'm not Izaak Miz... whatever his name is. Stopping changing so much so I can buy the same product next year.
on September 16, 2014
There really isn't a substitute for CK boxer briefs, and these aren't the cheapy ones you'll find at the discount stores or marked down at Macy's, despite at least one review claiming so. Yep, they're pricey, but you're paying for years of experimenting with fit and fabric that Calvin Klein seems to have down to a science.