Professional restaurant supplies BDD_MSW16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Beauty Gifts Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS

on November 17, 2012
I recently bought this jacket recently during a Lightning Deal and it's great!

Living in Canada, cold weather is a given, and so far the 3-in-1 jacket has kept me toasty warm. This jacket isn't meant for -40 weather but it will do the job for a good 9 or 10 months out of the year.

I don't know what other reviewers are talking about: I've had no problems with the zippers. It does take a a minute or 2 if you want to take out/put back the liner, but that's because it's well designed. The inner vest attaches to the outer shell with its own zipper and there are also a few buttons and loops to keep the the vest snug.

I've also worn just the detachable vest during warmer, sunny days when the full coat would be too much, and it provides just the right amount of insulation. The vest also has its own pockets; they thought of everything!
on December 4, 2012
Quick review

Liner is warm but the pockets on the liner do not look like they will hold when worn as a jacket. I don't plan on using the liner separately so I won't down grade for this.

The outer layer seems well made and I like the looks of it. I have worn in heavy cold rain (upper 30's). I stayed warm and dry.
on November 13, 2013
This is a nice looking, well-fitting, and reasonably warm jacket. I wear it going to work and it does a good job for me. So far I tested it at 20 F and N 20 mph conditions for ~15 min and it was OK. However, I would not consider it as a true outdoor jacket. It fits better than most 3-in-1 jackets, but I am not going to use the outer shell without the inner part - it looks like a sack. I miss an inner pocket for a wallet even though outside pockets are good and roomy.
on December 2, 2012
I went and tried it on in the local store to size it and I'm glad i did because I am usually a Medium but found the Small fit better
on March 23, 2016
Loved this coat, however after 3yrs one snap tore right out from the fabric. I expect more from Calvin Klein, especially at this price tag. I have a Napapijri jacket I bought more than 14 years ago at the same price point and it is still in great shape. Very, very disapointed.
on February 23, 2013
I bought this coat for my husband and he loves it. It is stylish and warm. In addition to the 3-in-1 versatility that this coat offers, there are many pockets. The one comment he's made about the coat is that the pocket for a smart phone/ MP3 player appears to be designed for a smaller device. Overall, he LOVES the jacket.
on December 20, 2012
First off,I do want to say I totally LOVE this jacket how it fits,the color,the design everything in regards to these descriptions are first class.However,(I wear/bought this as my "town" jacket) on (ONLY) it's 2nd trip to town I noticed one of the snaps didn't seat and there was a hole where the snap was.This is one of the snaps that you can use instead of the zipper,(on the outer coat).The deal is I don't even use the snaps,I'm a zipper man.The coat was snapped for shipping and that had been it's only use.I lucked out and found the back half of the snap was still in the jacket and the front of the snap was in it's female counterpart.I'm pretty handy and actually own a snap assembly kit.I'm going to try and re-seat the snap myself because that would be easier than shipping it back!!PLUS,as this was MY XMAS PRESENT to myself that I bought for our XMAS vacation,it's now Thur.,the 20th of Dec. so I'd never see the "replaced" jacket before XMAS.....8(
on January 5, 2013
I got this jacket since I needed a new winter jacket that could used with dressier outfits but also dressed down casually. I ended up getting this in Black and I couldn't be happier.
on November 14, 2012
I purchased it as a present for my son. I thought it would be very warm, as it mentioned that there is a removable inner jacket as well. Unfortunately it's not so warm to wear it during winter.Anyway fits perfect, and the quality is very good.
on April 29, 2014
A comprehensive jacket useful for many different climates and circumstances is made of excellent quality materials, the promo price was to not lose the opportunity to enjoy such a good product