5.0 out of 5 stars great product...
these seems to fit properly and have maintained their structure throughout washing-----so, I am not sure where all the negative comments came from regarding these shirts. Perhaps they have improved? In any case, these are fine and I will re-purchase another set from Amazon in the future.
Published 21 months ago by JR

1.0 out of 5 stars ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE !
Published on January 30, 2007 by William T. Rumble

1.0 out of 5 stars ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE !, January 30, 2007
This review is from: Calvin Klein Men's Three-Pack Classic Crew-Neck T-Shirt (Apparel)
I've been buying these t-shirts for 20 years without issues. About 9 months ago, Calvin Klein changed the manufacturer. These t-shirts are nothing but crap now! They are short and wide instead of the generous cut they used to be, and they came out of the wash after one washing looking like a wet tissue with loose threads. The price hasn't gone down.. just the quality. Please don't get ripped off... do NOT buy these shirts. Here is another case of American immorality at it's best. Let's cheapen the product so my pocket gets bigger at the expense of yours!

1.0 out of 5 stars XXL is no good, March 9, 2007
These shirts are short and wide, leaving more room then needed but too short. These shirts are not like the ones i ordered last year. Very disappointed, seems like the maufactured location changed and decreased quality.

1.0 out of 5 stars bad fit., January 13, 2007
Dan (Los Angeles) - See all my reviews
I bought these shirts (black, medium) to wear on a daily basis, and I am disappointed. First off, they don't fit like the old CK crew necks... they are, in fact, shorter and the waist is wider. The length isn't bad- it's the waist width that is too large and makes the shirt ill-fitting. (I have an average body-type) After just a few washings, some of the stitching started coming undone, and there were loose strands on the inner parts of the shirts. I'm continually trimming these loose ends. Although that didn't affect the way these shirts fit, I would expect better stitching from CK. I do wear the shirts under sweaters or jackets, but I feel awkward wearing them on their own as outerwear due to the fit. I don't recommend these shirts. I'd rather pay more for American Apparel or Banana Republic.

1.0 out of 5 stars Bring the old quality back!, October 7, 2011
These shirts used to be the best basic crew necks on the market, but 2-3 years ago, they switched to a MUCH LOWER QUALITY manufacturer. I had no idea about the switch, but when I bought another pack recently, the difference was very noticeable. The cotton was not as soft and the neckline was too tight/small. The fit was just disproportionate. I was so sad to see my favorite brand of basic tees go down the drain. I just hope my old tees don't wear out by the time I am able to find another brand.

Do not buy until CK recognizes their mistake and starts making quality t-shirts again.

EDIT 5/6/12:

So I now realize that CK has different sources for these shirts. The good shirts that I used to get were made in Egypt, and I am having a harder time finding them around. I can only find them in pricier stores like Nordstrom and Bloomingdales now. The shirts of lower quality are the ones manufactured in Haiti. I've seen both at one store, and when I compared them side by side, there was a noticeable difference. The ones from Haiti had a smaller neckline and had a pinkish hue to them. There are also shirts made in Thailand and Indonesia, but I can't say anything about them because I've never tried them.

To sum things up, CK still makes good quality shirts, but you just have to make sure you're getting the right ones made in Egypt. Avoid the ones made in Haiti. Unfortunately, you won't know what you'll get when you order it off of Amazon.

1.0 out of 5 stars They shrink; another attempt to cut costs loses customers, November 4, 2007
I agree with other posters. These used to be great shirts. Not any more. Five cycles through the washer/dryer and I can't tuck them in.

I am so tired of this experience. These were the last, good tshirts that I could find that wouldn't shrink (Jockey let me down a few years ago). I had a difficult time paying so much for tshirts, but was willing to tolerate it since the rest shrink. I might as well buy cheap tshirts every year. At least then I won't be left with expensive rags!

1.0 out of 5 stars What a waste..., September 20, 2010
I had bought CK tshirts for a long time and then had collected enough to last me awhile. Recently I needed to stock up again. I did read all of the previous reviews describing how poorly the fit and quality are now, but decided to give it a try myself. Unfortunately, it's all true. You could get a better product for half the price.

1.0 out of 5 stars Calvin Klein does NOT equal quality, September 16, 2013
Bardelys (Culpeper, VA) - See all my reviews
As mentioned by another reviewer, these tees were previously manufactured in Egypt: I had a set of six that I used alone or as undershirts every day for more than 2 years; no holes, minimal fading, and still in excellent condition; if it weren't for inferior deodorant, they'd probably be fine for another two years. Just bought 6 more shirts. These are made in Haiti and are absolutely horrible by comparison: different fit under the arms, shorter sleeves, poor construction (one of the shirts, new out of the package, was gathered in the front), and a much lower quality of material. Calvin Klein has done this before with its men's underwear, which I stopped buying many years ago. Now I will no longer buy these t-shirts and probably avoid the brand all together. You too should avoid this product if you're looking for quality.

2.0 out of 5 stars sad but true, August 2, 2010
I've been buying these shirts for many few years because I liked the fit. Since about 2008, they changed for the worse. The other negative reviews written here are accurate - the shirts are now made from thinner material, are wide at the bottom, short, and the necks seem to be stretched out already. I'll be back to looking for new shirts from a different vendor.

1.0 out of 5 stars I'm not saying these are counterfeit, but..., April 19, 2013
I've been wearing CK underwear products for years, both shirts and shorts. A little less than a year ago, I found these black crew neck Ts at Macy's and fell in love with them as a casual T.

Being lazy, I decided to order more here on Amazon. When I first opened the pack, I could see a difference in the weave and color. It was lighter and thinner than the 3pack I had bought from Macy's.

When I put one on, I noticed it fit differently. It was longer, with longer sleeves and a generally looser fit. It was less comfortable, but not only the fabric, there is a paper tag with the size in the shoulder stitching. It scratches all day. Obviously fresh out of the package, things don't always compare, so I washed them. Washing made no difference.

Before I went and gave somebody a 1 star review (and I don't write reviews), I decided to order another pack from Macy's online. This is why I just don't know if the ones from Amazon or counterfeit or not. The Macy's online purchase are different from the in-store purchase.

Here is what I know:

The tags inside the shirts all have the size, CK logo and country of manufacture silk screened inside the back, under the collar. On both Macy's purchases, the size, "M/M" is above the words "Calvin Klein." On the Amazon purchase, the order is reversed: "Calvin Klein" comes above "M/M."

The original Macy's in-store purchase were made in Egypt (presumably prior to the turmoil) and contains no paper tags anywhere. It is the best quality.

The Macy's online purchase were made in Bangladesh. They also contain no paper tags anywhere. The fit the same as the ones from Egypt, but the material is marginally thinner.

The Amazon purchase were made in Haiti. I donated them to good will as they are not worth wearing. Between the paper tag and the way the silk screen label is different make me highly suspicious of their authenticity.

Buyer beware.

1.0 out of 5 stars Lowering quality with rising price -> Disappointed, February 17, 2012
Gary Nicholson (Santa Fe, NM, USA) - See all my reviews
I weighed new shirts and they contain significantly less cotton than shirts that I bought years ago and have been wearing and washing! They are definitely not what I wanted or expected. Quality is going down as price goes up! Disappointing! I'm willing to pay top prices for top quality, but please don't sell me crap for the same or higher price!

Calvin Klein Men's Three-Pack Classic Crew-Neck T-Shirt