Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Calvin Klein Men's 3-Pack Classic V-Neck T-Shirt
Safety Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Drowners The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

VINE VOICEon May 13, 2009
I bought the 3-pack of black v-neck CK's via Amazon in May'09. I purchased men's size "Medium" based on the fact that I bought the same 3-pack last year in size "Large" and the fit was bigger than I wanted. I am 5'10", 195lbs and usually wear a size "Large" in most men's tops.

In terms of sizing I was looking for a fit that is slightly snug versus too baggy (as the Larges were for me) so now that I have the size Mediums they are working out much better for my preference (especially since I've noticed they also tend to stretch out a bit over time). Bad news is I have 6 of these tshirts clogging up my dresser drawers now, good news is since I have the Medium and Large sizes I can gain a few pounds and I'm still good to go (beer me).

I do agree with some other reviewers that CK tshirts do tend to be thin material and they aren't your typical stand alone t-shirt you can show off about town. They are good tshirts under another piece of clothing, as pajama top, or working around the yard. I actually like the fact that CK v-necks are thin because they are very comfortable to wear for incognito usage.

Style-wise a good looking t-shirt with nice looking v-neck shape.

Overall: 4 out of 5 stars. High marks for looks and comfort for my intended usage, minus 1 star for the slightly strange sizing causing inventory buildup in my dresser drawers.

I hope you found my review helpful.
22 comments|78 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 3, 2014
Update:

I'm about to place my 3rd order of these shirts. I ordered 9 over one year ago, and 9 one year prior to that. I am one of those guys who just sweats a lot. To ensure the shirts the world sees stay alive for longer, i wear these guys underneath. If I were to rate these shirts lower for any reason, it would be that the collars at the side of my neck wrinkles, But that's specific to me and my body, because my neck is larger than the body size the shirt is built for. At the V of the neck, the shirt maintains it's structure, rests comfortably and it's so thick that I notice it, even when it's under a shirt, a tie and a v-neck sweater. I had a thought of buying another shirt to see if these could be beat, but I can't see the reason to risk it. I realized today that I may be over the clock on buying these and I was. I told myself to replace them every 6 months and it's been a year. Did these shirts lose their color? After a year of my use, and zero bleach, yes. But I don't think there is a single white shirt on the planet that can endure a year with me, my sweat, my abuse and my cleaning techniques. The color fading is the only reason I remembered I needed to replace them.

OLDER Revew:
I wear white undershirts every day to extend the life of my expensive collard shirts. These guys soak up my sweat, and wash very easy. They also have delivered on being white for longer than quite a few other shirts I have owned before them. I'll be reordering more of these when they wear out, but for now, they're holding up quite well.
on January 13, 2015
There are two holes after washing. See photos below.
review image review image
on March 30, 2013
These T-shirts are a great value. Have been buying them over the years and find they hold up much better than other brands. And purchased through Amazon, they are a great deal as well.
on June 30, 2014
I purchased the same T's from Macy's which were made in Haiti and they were twice as thick. These are made in Bangladesh. They are thinner than the one's I just threw away. I would only recommend these to my boss.
on June 19, 2015
I took a chance on these and they are great. I usually buy 2X but went with XL and they fit perfectly. I like a V neck T shirt. They are light in weight which is good for a hot and humid North Carolina summer, three different colors. Will probably use for about three years until I get oil, grease of paint on them, but for about $11 average per shirt it was a nice way to buy and not get in traffic and heat as a result.
I'm not one of those women who puts on sparkling spandex to work out. When I work out, it's about working out, and I want something soft and loose that I can move and sweat in.

I got these in XL and they fit the bill. They are perfect as sleep shirts as well.

And they are still nice and soft after washing.
on March 25, 2016
I think I got a knockoff. I have three CK v's already that I got at Costco that fit better and are way softer. On the shirts from here, it says Calvin Klein on the bottom left, on the front of the shirt. That is not displayed in the picture and I feel like a dick if I don't wear anything over it. All in all, I feel ripped off.
on February 5, 2014
Fine quality and fit. Bought them for my husband to go along with pajama pants, and he really finds the material and fit comfortable for sleeping. Good quality.
on February 28, 2015
Very nice quality. Purchased the product because my husband had always had a good fit with Calvin Klein. They washed beautifully. It is a trite complaint but it did seem odd that all 3 shirts had the imprinted name and information (instead of the bothersome tag) and the printing was off center and slanted downhill??? The only problem with that would be if it showed through his dress shirts, but I doubt that will happen. Really impressed with the softness and the extra length.