Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro

on December 28, 2013
This has been one of my best purchases yet, I ordered it over a year ago and they are still holding up their shape and fabric as if I got them yesterday. They are extremely comfortable to where it feels like there's nothing there. Definitely recommend these

*Update:
Years later, these are still a great buy. They have hardly worn down and the color hasn't diminished. There is however some wearing down in the back end, but after years of washing and wearing I'm not suprised
on January 21, 2013
The often problem I had when buying microfiber boxers is that most of the products dont fit or the sizes are way off. With this set of boxers that did not happen. It fixs perfectly and best of all the elastic band doesn`t roll down. I reviewed the product with 4 star beacuse of the price, it is a bit expensive. Overall I consider my purchase a success.
on February 12, 2014
These are a fantastic pair of underwear. They don't ride up and they keep cool all day long. Feels great on the skin as well.

Just a little more expensive than I usually pay for underwear, but I guess the quality is worth it. I don't know how long they'll last, though.
on May 29, 2014
Microfiber underwear?!?! MICROFIBER UNDERWEAR??!! Im like WTF is a Microfiber? Now in my underwear? Im not sure if this is an epidemic or just another one of those things "The Government wants you to think" is good for you. Well move over banana hammok, you've just met your arch-nemesis.

So Im perusing the site for some regular cotton undergarments, and thought to myself, well being a black man for at least 72% of my life Im sure my ancestors wouldnt mind a small shift away from cotton for once, I mean I still pick a bit when Im trying to relieve my headaches, (good move tylenol, good one) but how about I try this new material. OMG, why havent I purchased a pair before now? Its like wearing human skin, which I dont recommend by the way as its difficult to acquire, but this has solved all my bulging issues. Half the time im not even sure Im wearing underwear they are so comfortable.

You ever sat in lotion? Well, Niether have I, thats gross, but these underwear are like french kissing an angel with lips made of soft-serve cookies and cream low-fat frozen yogurt. They shouldnt even be called underwear, I'm pretty sure the material is made with age old threads of Jesus hair, marinated in Kanye West mucas...

Should you buy these? Ugh, duh, mayhaps invest in some stock because this is the material of the future.
on March 11, 2014
These boxer briefs fit as expected. Tight enough to stay snug against my skin (for wicking sweat) and to use for running. Material seems that it will last a long time. Only time will tell for sure.
on July 12, 2014
Echoing what another reviewer said, these are very much like compression shorts. The materials used are very similar, and it has that same snug, not very breathable quality, with a shiny, slippery, smooth feel to them. They would do well in an athletic capacity, as they don't ride up at all, fit very well (though run a touch small), and moisture would evaporate quickly. However, I bought these for everyday use, and underwear that has such a slippery feel -- that is so opposite of the pants/shorts fabric that goes on top of them -- feels strange to me.
on May 27, 2012
Bought this despite a bad review. Love it so far!!! Looks great!! However since i'm not used to tight underwear its slightly uncomfortable. It stretches really well too! Love simple looking CK briefs which have "calvin klein" written on top - looks great.
on November 10, 2015
So, I'm middle age and guess I didn't know what I was getting. I guess for a younger guy who isn't overweight, these would be fine. I don't care for the material as it doesn't breath well. The colors are nice and I've kept them as back-up. Two stars is only because they are not right for me, but someone else they may be great. Be aware, they fit small.
on October 4, 2014
I've recently entered the game of boxer briefs from being a cotton boxer guy. they're nice when im not desk jockeying, however when i am, it can pinch unpleasantly at times. they re great to dash from work to the gym though. comfy, supportive and sturdy. good boxers
on September 9, 2014
These are almost identical in fit, quality and feel to the original under armour briefs, before they switch waist bands, fits and material (all of which are now substandard). I wear fitted suits every day and can't imagine wearing anything else. Great product, buying more.