Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

Size: 6.7 fl. oz.|Change

on November 16, 2007
I have tried numerous French & Italian Designer perfumes over the past twelve years. None of them aged as well as the good old CK One. CK One embodies both feminine and masculine tones, it is rather light, yet significant to the nose. It has an interesting character that is subtle and charming, people around you certainly realize and appreciate it. It is suitable for all seasons, and never disappoints you.
on February 10, 2012
Seen some comments about it being counterfeit and had some concerns. I went ahead and ordered anyway. The product arrived and it's legit and what I expected. At my time of purchase the largest bottle (6.8oz) was only a few dollars more than the 3.4oz. So a great value!
on April 30, 2013
I couldn't believe I found this size bottle for this price. My wife and I where talking about our favorite smelling cologne /perfume. She remarked she remembered me wearing this "back in the day". So I jumped on amazon, and wham two days later it was at my door. She sure smiled when she came in later and smelled it on me, and I sure smiled later...
on May 11, 2016
The only reason I gave 1/5 stars is that I've never seen the price went so high compare to before. I usually get 6.7oz for $33 and not is $69.

5/5 for the smell and it did stayed for all day long. When your body is burning especially if you spray under armpits area not directly to your skin but on your clothes you'll smell the cologne even better. I received numerous of compliments from ladies and men; they really like the subtle smell.
on September 22, 2014
It is difficult to describe a scent with words; this is a very floral cologne, but not in the expected women's perfume way. It has citrus-y and slightly earthy undertones, but not overbearing. Overall it has a fresh smell that I'd associate with spring and summer. When applied correctly, it has a very distinct yet subtle smell.

When 2-3 sprays are applied to dry skin (and not rubbed!), then this lasts between 3-10 hours, usually around 4 though. Oddly enough, I had worn some before going to bed and was still able to smell it faintly on my clothes and skin after waking. So in that regard, I'd say this sometimes lasts quite a bit longer than most colognes in its price range though usually not.

I would recommend this if you want a cologne that lasts a decent amount of time and would appropriately be pushed as a unisex scent.
on January 22, 2012
I have been wearing CK One for years now..I have gotten so many compliments and actually have had people follow me to ask what smell I was wearing.. I know...sounds creepy but its true! This little fragerance has never failed me. It doesn't last a super long time but thats ok, the travel bottle makes it easy to take along.
on December 21, 2010
This product I received from Amazon was definitely not up to their high standards. Product was either very diluted or a very old product. I would never order cologne, after shave or any similar product by the mail, as you never know what you are getting. Amazon was very good about a complete customer refund. Amazon always takes care of their customers. I would still order other items from Amazon, they are truly a great customer pleaser.
on July 25, 2016
I have to say, I'm disappointed. I haven't used CK One in many years and on a whim I bought a bottle because I loved, loved, loved the fragrance when I originally had it. I don't remember this lasting just a couple hours before, the scent always lingered all day/night now it barely lasts an afternoon. I also remember the scent being much different than this. I'm not sure if it really would make a difference buying this from Macys (like I am seeing others say in reviews) but I might do it just to see if there is a difference. With the price of this you would think I'd be able to enjoy it without having to continually spray myself with it.
VINE VOICEon February 8, 2015
Nothing to cry out loud in ecstasy, but an acceptable fragrance that advertises for both sexes. The amount paid, for the amount received, was a very good value, and it does deliver a clean scent, but since it was purchased for a beautiful lady in our midst, we concluded that a couple of sprays together with an all women's perfume spray, made a much better combination. I guess where I went wrong when buying this dual purpose Calvin Klein ck one Eau de Toilette, 6.7 fl. oz, was assuming that it could be used strictly as a woman's perfume or cologne. Because it is meant for both sexes it does not deliver that all attractive essence that the dedicated to the fair perfumes/colognes do. Now that we use this one, and a very nice woman's cologne, a little bit of each, the results have been very encouraging. Potpourri of colognes have yielded a unique scent, of which this Calvin Klein has an equal part. Will definitely be used until its completion. 4 Stars.
22 comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 1, 2014
Fragrance is so personal and preferences are so arbitrary, so this review is only about practical matters, bottling, packaging, and delivery. All are excellent. The fragrance is exactly what was advertisied. The bottle is sturdy and comes with a screw cap and atomizer. It was delivered quickly, and the overall price was right. If you like CK1, then you'll like this product.