5.0 out of 5 stars A classic trench that fits well
I love this coat, it's timeless, an absolute classic and fits very well. I am 5'8", the coat is just about kneelenght, so no skirts and/or dresses peeking out at the hem.
Not sure about the comments of another reviewer regarding the sleeves, I am tall-ish with long arms and legs, the sleeve length is perfect.
If you look for a well-made, reasonably priced...
Published on December 4, 2012 by Manuela in Hong Kong

3.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, but sleeves too short
This coat is great, and well constructed. It's a polyester mix, and would shed rain well.

Unfortunately, this is more of a petite size, and my wife is tall. Sleeves are about 4" too short for her.
Published on November 2, 2012 by Josh-D. S. (Xaminmo) Davis

3.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, but sleeves too short, November 2, 2012
This review is from: Calvin Klein Women's Double Breasted Belted Trench Coat (Apparel)

3.0 out of 5 stars Calvin Klein Women's Double Breasted Belted Tranch Coat, October 25, 2012
Donna Cary (Englewood, CO United States) - See all my reviews
I assumed the coat was light weight, but when I received it, it was very heavy. I already had a heavy black trench coat, so I returned the coat.

5.0 out of 5 stars A classic trench that fits well, December 4, 2012
Manuela in Hong Kong "Manuela" (Central, Hong Kong Hong Kong) - See all my reviews
If you look for a well-made, reasonably priced classic trench coat, this is the one for you.
I live in Hong Kong, the order arrived in less than a week, I wish other online stores could manage that too without charging an arm and a leg.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous Jackey, October 21, 2012
This Jacket is gorgeous. It is exactly what I needed. I got the Medium and it fits perfect and still has enough room for warm clothes underneath. I suggest this jacket to anyone looking for a nice stylish rain proof coat.

5.0 out of 5 stars love coat, January 8, 2014
very pretty, warm, keeps wind out pretty much. I get lots of compliments when I wear it. I ordered black. fit is nice. I am a size 6-8, medium top. the medium fits me good.

5.0 out of 5 stars For girlfriend, December 29, 2012
Girlfriend loves it thats all I care about t t t t t tt t t t t t t t

1.0 out of 5 stars Not for Petites :(, December 26, 2012
Anusha "Ansh" (Seattle, WA USA) - See all my reviews
This is a really nice coat. Heavy and not too bulky. The material was also nice and so was the 'hardware'. But its not for PETITES. I fooled myself into thinking that maybe the XS would be similar to a S-P, but nope. I wish they sold more Petites here at Amazon :(

5.0 out of 5 stars RED, December 23, 2012
VERY NICE, GOOD LENGTH, FULL THROUGH HIPS AND ARMS WHICH IS GREAT FOR COOLER WEATHER SO YOU CAN WEAR A HEAVIER SWEATER UNDERNEATH. LOVE THE COLOR. NICE DETAILS

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, November 28, 2012
I'm a NZ/Aussie size 16 (18 bottom)pear shape and 5'8". The XL fits perfectly. Sleeve length perfect. The coat is heavy and seems a top quality product. It looks fantastic on - very smart and very flattering :) Recommend it. Also kudos to Amazon. Ordered and received within a week. Brilliant.

5.0 out of 5 stars Chic red coat, November 27, 2012
I've been wanting a red trench for awhile, and this coat is perfect! Like others have said, it runs on the Large side; most of my coats are Medium, but I got the Small and it fits perfectly. It's a little tight in the shoulder area, but my shoulders are pretty wide so it's fine. It is well constructed, high quality, and the red color is simply gorgeous; I think it'd look good on any complexion, plus it's super slimming! It is a medium/lightweight coat, perfect for Arizona winters (or any mild winter, I wouldn't recommend it for freezing weather). My husband is "getting" it for me for Christmas, and I can't wait!