Professional restaurant supplies Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon The Strumbellas Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Made in Italy Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS

on October 7, 2012
Nice pant but made for a model-body. I am not: at 5'8", 145 lbs these size mediums were dragging on the floor and the clingy fabric showed everything I did not need to be reminded of after having two kids. Returned.
on October 21, 2011
Too bad. Would of been 5 star, but the sizing is really kinda off. I'm 5'9", 25"/26" waist. These pajama pants in my usual size Small turned out to be too baggy(especially on the waist) for me. And what I can't believe is, it's too long for me too. I had to check carefully if I got the wrong size, but no, it clearly says size Small on the tag. I would of exchanged it, but there is no XS size option. I decided to keep it to complete my pajama set because I really like the top, and I like the material and the comfort of them.
on January 17, 2011
After receiving other CK pj's for Christmas I purchased these bottoms (and matching top) for myself. They are so enjoyable to sleep in and hang-out in on a weekend. The fabric drapes beautifully over the body, is soft against the skin, and has a little stretch. The satin trim is a nice feminine touch and lays beautifully across the waist - so far I have found that the elastic stays flat, even thru several washes so far. I am petite so I find the leg-length quite long, but am not knocking a star because I think these are probably "regular length" for non-petites. However, do notice in the photo that the length is long on the model. I am 5'2" 112# and ordered a size Small - I would probably prefer an XS or PS (not just length but waist, too) but they are not offered. Still, they are my 2nd favorite pair of pj's and I plan to order them in the Odyssey color with the matching short-sleeve top for the summer months...even with a few flaws.
on March 23, 2015
These pajamas are so comfy and they fit like a glove. They are form fitting and skimming without being restrictive. I love them because they feel like you are wearing nothing and my boyfriend likes them because they are form fitting. But beware the fabric is very light weight and thin so it shows EVERYTHING (every dimple, every lump and bump). If you are comfortable with your shape then its fine, if you are self-conscious then this may not be for you. My boyfriend does not want me answering the door in these or wearing them around his friends. So it is the perfect compromise between sexy and comfortable. My only complaint is although the waist is elastic it doesn't stretch very much so I have to wiggle my size 44" hips into the medium. I can get it on but I have to shimmy them. It would be nice if the elastic waist stretched a bit more. I have a rather large bottom so that may be why it shows all my lumps and bumps. If you have smaller hips or butt then it may not be a problem. All that said I bought 4 of them and I am not even thinking about returning any of them. The pants are long so if you are short you may not want to buy. I am 5'5" and they are long on me. But I like that because more often than not if I have pajama pants long enough they shrink. I have some pajama pants made of a similar material that I have had for years and they have never shrunk (cold wash, low heat) but better safe than sorry. All in all I am very happy with my purchase.
on January 15, 2014
These are ridiculously comfortable and soft. I would live in these if I could. :) I received a size small and they fit great. I normally wear a size 10 (or a 30) in women's jeans, so they do run a bit large. If you're on the fence... just get them. You won't regret it.
on October 7, 2015
This isn't what I was expecting at all. I have purchased these same pajama pants and top in the same size posted in the past and they fit great. These new ones are so small, it made me mad! I ended up sending them back along with the too small matching top that I purchased as well. Wow, I won't buy these again! If you do purchase them, get at least 2 sizes bigger than you normally wear.
on July 24, 2015
Though I'm not sure why these are called a satin pajama pant, the only satin is the band around the waist, these are extremely comfortable. They are a bit long as others have mentioned, but that's not a problem for me. These have become my go to PJs. I was really hoping that the picture was wrong and that they were totally satin, but the picture is exactly what they are, satin waist and polyester pants.
on June 4, 2015
I love these pajamas, and have bought all pieces in gray and black before they become unavailable, except for the bottoms. They are absolutely huge, but I decided to get them anyway since they would be so cute with the tops I already have. I took the bottoms to a tailor to have the waist taken in and the legs shortened. Now I love them!
on November 24, 2015
I dont normally buy pj's online because i am super picky about their feel. My husband ordered these for me as a present and they are my most favorite pants EVER!! so comfy! They have help up well too. I will buy more.
on August 13, 2013
Like many reviewers, I was skeptical yet willing to take a chance on spending more than I ever thought I might for potentially excellent sleep/lounge wear. I bought several CK men's and women's Essentials items for my husband and me to try and we could not be more delighted. So feather light and breathable the fabric almost melts around you. Hands down the most comfortable sleep/lounge wear items we have worn, period. I noticed women commenting that modal was great for sleeping with hot flashes as it wicks moisture and is 50% more absorbent than cotton. My husband's temp goes up when he sleeps and this fabric keeps him very comfortable. I have a feeling that in time all of our old sleep/lounge wear will be phased out and replaced by CK Essentials. It's THAT comfortable.

See 1 answered question