Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on December 30, 2012
I'm still on the fence with these. I've never had clothing made of this material, and they seem very delicate. They almost seem like they are made of rubber balloon material--if you could cut a balloon and make a thong out of it! You have to smooth them down after putting them on, since they kind of roll a bit, but they do stay in place once you do that. I have washed and worn them twice so far, and they do not show under even the tightest clothing.
on December 9, 2012
the color and material are great, they are very stretchy but in the nature of the fabric the tighter you stretch them the more see-through the fabric becomes so I suggest getting a size up. I love them, they are super comfy!
on February 12, 2015
I purchased this underwear in black and completely love it. I am 5'4", 150lb, with an hourglass athletic build. I purchased a Medium, and it fits perfectly. I love the seamless hem on this underwear. Without seams or overly thick elastic bands, one can avoid the dreaded muffin top. It fits like a dream and lays flat no matter what. It stays up place even when my pants shift (like when unfastening pants, pulling them down, and then back up again in the restroom) and I can barely detect that I am wearing any.

What motivated me to seek out such flat, streamlined underwear is yoga pants, athletic/regular leggings and slacks worn to work. All 3 styles hug my rear in an appropriate, fitted sort of way, so to be able to avoid panty lines and annoying ever-shifting underwear is a must. The price is worth it because these last forever. I had a very similar pair that I bought at Target back in 2007 to wear under my prom dress, and it's still going strong almost 8 years later. These are almost exactly the same. The material and fit is identical.

I'm going to stock up on more. Simply fantastic.
on January 25, 2015
I almost never write product reviews, even though I buy stuff on amazon all the time. People need to know that these panties, while comfortable in some ways and invisible under clothing, are vastly flawed because they are cut improperly, and do not actually cover a woman's private area. I'm talking frontal wedgie, folks. The front of the thong is cut as narrow as the back, so as soon as you pull them on they ride right up. In case you're thinking it is my dimensions that are wide, rather than the product that is narrow, I am 5'4", weigh 110 pounds and purchased the panties (4 pairs of them) in a size medium, which should have been generously roomy. I have never in my life had this problem with panties. They are not designed properly. How other women could give then four or five stars is a mystery to me.
on October 7, 2012
By far, this is the best seamless underwear I own. The seam is really smooth and when you wear this, it doesn't show any lines. I highly recommend this.
on August 26, 2013
Listen, I will freely admit that I have curves and that not all of my curves make that perfect hour-glass shape. So, I am VERY apprehensive when purchasing underwear. I have wasted literally hundreds of dollars on panties. I have been led astray by MANY companies stating their product was truly free from the dreaded VPL or hip-dips. The only brand that has ever worked for me (and my gluteus maximus) is a hot pink angelic chain that I dread stepping foot into. So, I took a chance with these Calvin Klien thongs and I was VERY pleased. So much so, that I will be ordering more in the future.

They are sturdy enough that I know I can throw them in the regular wash and not worry about them falling apart. They provide the proper amount of coverage (and I'm talking about that special area that needs the coverage. Ladies, I think you know what I mean). You can wear them with your low rise bottoms and not have to worry about them riding up. And they don't pucker on my hips!
on October 21, 2015
LOVE the fit. I should have bought more. At 42, I've been able to maintain my figure, but I AM a mom, so I have the dreaded pouch. Lots of underwear presses under the pouch and creates a mini muffin top. These are stretchy enough to stay above the pouch without rolling down, but tight enough where they are not moving all around as I move. Very comfortable!
on March 11, 2016
This fits like a true small. If you need an XS, these will probably fit, but they won't lay flat on your skin and will bunch up a bit after you move around in them. I had this issue, but it's not noticeable under thicker fabrics. I wore them with my wedding dress which had a thick (light blush colored) lining and a thick-ish lace overlay. You could NOT see the color or the lines despite the bunching. The fabric of the thong is very thin, so the bunching is actually pretty minimal as far as bunching goes. It's important to wear skin toned undergarments underneath paler clothes, but you couldn't tell the different between my blindingly white butt and these slightly darker than expected panties underneath my dress. The color of the model's skin in the picture actually matches closer to the pair I received than the color she's wearing in the picture. I probably wouldn't buy these again because of the fit and because the quality is so nice, I won't wear these out anytime soon. But, as mentioned, the quality is really nice so they definitely deserve 5 stars. I'm giving them 4 because of the limited range of sizes and flesh tones.
on November 26, 2014
I ordered these and a cheaper version which ships from china. The only difference is the ones from china fit slightly smaller and the cut is slightly different, but not enough to make any difference.
I ordered a medium, and I am 5'8", hips 37" at their widest point, waist is 26".
For me, it's not worth the difference in price and I will order more pairs of the ones from china, I'll just order one size up.
on October 16, 2014
I was hoping that they would fit like VS's seamless but they do not--nor do they feel like them. As one review mentioned...they do sort of feel like a balloon, which I don't like so much. They don't show, which is nice, but I'm just not used to the feel yet. I should have just spent the extra money and shopped with Victoria's Secret, but I hate always have to buy three pair to get the deals over there! I guess I will next time.