5.0 out of 5 stars Nearly a perfect 32 C fit!
Published 18 months ago by Andy

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars
No elastic in longer portion of strap, disappointing. Also, the cup size is small.
Published 2 months ago by Allison Buchanan

5.0 out of 5 stars Nearly a perfect 32 C fit!, July 12, 2013
Most bras cups aren't set wide enough for me, because my breasts are separated or gaped more then most women's and I might bE a slightly small 32c in the cup. This bra the cups are set wide enough without changing the Band size. Not to mention not all bras are made in 32 C! The calvin klein bra cups, atleast these, run a little small. I require some to a little lining for no NIPPLE see through. And a little support. I also love the Demi look because I have a long and broad chest and wear a lot of low V neck tops. Some are wide v necks too! And for the most part the bra is invisible under them. And the buff or nude color goes great under all my clothes! The fabric is not cotton so it lasts longer and is cooler material on the skin, if you take care of it! It also makes it more versatile! I read that if your breasts get too hot that that can cause breast cancer which runs in my family. Hope this helps!

4.0 out of 5 stars Done with VS bras, July 30, 2014
I've always shopped VS just because I like their sales and they have cute stuff. But their bras are very short-lived, have over-the-top padding, pinch, stretch, or have cup edges that show through my shirts. I tried this bra as a shot in the dark and love it. Don't be fooled by push-up title. It's not push-up at all, it's a pretty standard cup. It's a great silhouette though, and is invisible under blouses. This is the first bra that's actually laid flat against my sternum while providing enough support.

I was disappointed that the purple wasn't as pretty as in the picture. It's much more of a dusty plum color.

5.0 out of 5 stars Calvin Klein Demi Bra - Funnel Prin, January 19, 2014
I really like the styling and fit of this particular demi-bra and I love Calvin bras now that they have two hooks on the strap. One hook was uncomfortable and the bra was always moving around. I have never seen the funnel print before in retail stores but it is definitey Calvin. These bras were a real bargain on Amazon....they usually cost $40 at Macys but here they were for $28.00. Even if you don't know how the bra fits, it is returnable so it is really a win-win situation and has the Amazon gurantee. Love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Calvin Klein bras!, May 11, 2013
Great bra, have bought several. Always happy with Calvin Klein bras. The fit is right and they last. Worth the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these!, November 8, 2014
I purchased my bras as cheaply as possible most of my life. I just couldn't imagine paying for a brand. Then I bought my first Calvin Klein bra a couple years ago and now I understand. There are somethings in life that you get what you pay for. These bras last for a very long time, look great and are very comfortable. I highly suggest them. Also, the shipping was fast and painless.

4.0 out of 5 stars It is the bra I buy in five different colors and pretty much wear everyday, October 2, 2014
This is my go-to basic bra. It is the bra I buy in five different colors and pretty much wear everyday. It is a classic look, no lace or frills, but certainly gets the job done in comfort. I've always had to buy a size up from the size chart to keep my girls from spilling out the top of the cup. Never change Calvin Klein, I want to wear these bras forever.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice everyday bra, January 18, 2014
I ordered this bra in my standard size. It fit generally as expected but I felt like the band was a little loose (I had to clasp it using the second row of hooks but with a new bra I usually use the first row). I was worried that the cups would be too small, but this style provided more coverage than I expected from a demi bra. My only complaint is that there is stitching along the inside of the straps, and it's a bit itchy!

5.0 out of 5 stars katycoyote, September 29, 2012
Daniel DeKoter (Spirit Lake, IA United States) - See all my reviews
fits a D cup but you have to keep checking your are not falling out of the top if you bend over....otherwise. extremely well made and well worth the price. love it

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, but may NOT be for short ladies..., November 4, 2014
The bra is of good quality and is true to size. However, because of the design of the straps, only half of it is adjustable--after adjusting it all the way, it was still barely short/tight enough on me (I'm 5' 2"). For a taller person who needs less adjustment in the straps, the bra should be fine.
...So I'll be returning it

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits my body, July 22, 2014
Its band and cup fit my body perfectly ( I am an asian), neither tight nor loose. I barely notice its existence. The fabric is soft and smooth. And the price is less than those i bought from department store. I already ordered more.

Calvin Klein Women's Perfectly Fit Sexy Signature Demi Bra