5.0 out of 5 stars Classy & Comfy!
I absolutely love these shoes! They look classy and expensive in person. A very well-made shoe- the wedge heel is sturdy and there is padding inside of them for extra comfort. The color is neutral enough to go with any outfit dressed up or down. Worth the money, a must have for a fashion forward lady!
Published 22 months ago by Happy Customer

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor fit and hurt my feet
I returned. Good looking shoe, but the top cut into my foot. Very uncomfortable! Would not recommend this shoe to wear for more than 30 minutes. Too much pain
Published 9 months ago by NB

5.0 out of 5 stars Classy & Comfy!, April 3, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Comfortable and great looking shoes, January 16, 2013
I bought these to wear to a wedding that I am in. I've been wearing them to work to break them in, but really they were comfortable on the first day that I wore them. No blisters, no issues. I used to wear a lot of heals and went to flats a few years back. These wedges have enough height without making it difficult or painful to walk. I've had MANY compliments on these shoes, have worn them with a black suite (beige top) and with my tan colored suits. I didn't want something with the wedge that is the same color as the shoe, it tends to look too chunky to me. The wood grain is very pretty and still looks nice with more formal attire. These shoes are not slick - as they have a rubber pad at the ball of the foot, great for tile floors. Will certainly look into getting various colors of these wedges. True to size...I always wear an 8 and the 8 fits perfectly, stockings or not.

5.0 out of 5 stars confortable and look super cute, March 29, 2013
They fit great, are comfortable and look great with pants/dresses/etc. They were a little tight when i first got them,but they have loosened up and now fit great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful!, March 29, 2013
GG (Brooklyn, NY United States) - See all my reviews
I'm not one to buy shoes that are not either black or brown so just buying this color was a big step for me. It is a beautiful, comfortable shoe. I wish the heel was more like the color of the shoe, but it doesn't bother me enough to return it.

5.0 out of 5 stars My opinion about my shoes calvin klein, July 9, 2014
Waw waw waw, its very comefortable shoes, clasical, all my friends asked me about it..
Thank you...

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor fit and hurt my feet, April 23, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Love!, April 14, 2014
I'm normall a size 7 1/2 and the 7 1/2 fit perfectly! This shoe is great for work or wearing out. Love Calvin Klein's Saxton Wedge - comfortable and stylish. Definitely worth the buy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect !, March 24, 2014
The shoes are great. Comfortable (but if you have a large foot, it will be tight because the leather is rigid). Was exactly what y expected !

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Color!, March 6, 2014
I love the look of these and they feel comfortable! They are a little lower in the front by the toes than i expected, but otherwise great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Shoes, January 6, 2014
I received them as a warehouse deal at an awesome price - they are very comfy - classy, well made - and I could not be happier. They are true to size as well!

Calvin Klein Women's Saxton Patent Wedge Pump