Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on October 21, 2013
The "ombre" part of this product simply means sheer fabric, to less sheer. The first time I pulled them on my finger nearly went through the sheer fabric so now there's a hole. Would not buy them again.
on December 23, 2011
The material is nice and they come in different colors, but the elastic is too tight. They are not comfortable and they show a bikini line. If they had not made the elastic on the leg openings so tight they would be great.
on July 15, 2014
A great fit all over, with only one flaw. The seams have some stray threads exposed, and in my experience will begin to unravel in the wash. Take the time to carefully trim them as the manufacturer should have, or else skip this item. Otherwise, the best fitting and most comfortable ones I have.
on February 11, 2016
Super comfortable underwear. They sell a 3 pack in a nude color that I also bought and am very happy with. The only complaint I have is that you can almost buy three of the nude for the cost of one in the red color
on June 4, 2014
It fits like a flexible glove...perfectly!!! I am going to order more. I ordered these in black, and beige, and am so glad that I did. Now to see how they hold up after several washings...but I suspect that they will. I love Calvin Klein lingerie...their bikini undies...in particular.
on July 12, 2013
I like it and if fits well....they only think that I had to buy 2 for $12.00 each meanwhile retail offer 3 for $30.00. If this is not any issue for the buyer the rest is fine. I will order again but I will like to choose different colors in the same order meanwhile I had to order two for same color.
on March 12, 2016
It's too bad that Calvin Klein has discontinued this style because they are my favorite underwear! They are stretchy and comfy, and the sheer ombre stripes allow a little extra stretch wherever you need it to create a custom fit.
on November 29, 2012
Purchased for wife for Christmas, she asked for sense able underwear that didn't ride up! She is very pleased with my choice.
on November 4, 2013
I bought these in a large and they fit great. Good coverage in all the right places. I would buy again.
on January 12, 2014
Very comfortable. The only criticism is that the material is a little thin. I can see what another reviewer said about having holes on the sides of the pantys when pulling them up if you are not careful. Otherwise they are very nice.