Truck Month Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon Sixx AM Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS

on December 28, 2012
These are so soft, and comfortable to wear all day. No seams that irritate and I had no problem with them rolling up.
on April 9, 2013
Fit very nicely and so seamless that you will forget they are on. Easy to hand wash and hold their color nicely. CK website does offer them a lot cheaper, but Amazon makes returns and exchanges so much nicer and faster than any store website. It is too bad companies have not come out with underwear specifically for a guy like these, but for the few guys who want quality and style, buy these!
on March 3, 2012
As a Man, I find these Sexy Panties Extremely Comfortable to Wear! I love the Fit and the Feel of the material!
on August 20, 2013
One washing resulted in nylon runs throughout. Not a high quality product for the price. Sorry I bought 4 and all need to be thrown in the garbage after 1 use.
on July 7, 2014
I don't know why this would happen, I just got this "new" panty, surprisingly found there're bis of fluff on the left side, how to explain that??????????? I really like to show the pictures but there's no upload button.
on March 11, 2014
The item fits as i expected based on other CK items. For a medium my waist is 26, hips 36 @ 5'7" 125 pounds. The fabric quality is poor on this product and although they are cute I don't expect them to last long.
on January 5, 2014
Pretty much that. These underwear feel like quality (thin but comfortable and durable fabric), have no seams, and are super cute. They ride up a bit but it isn't bad for the style. 4 stars for being close to perfect but giving me wedgies.
on February 20, 2013
These panties fit very well and are true to size. I wear a size 7, and they fit perfectly!
I would recommend these to both men and women.
on September 2, 2014
I wasn't so sure I would like these at first but after I tried them I really like them. I am 5'3", 125 lbs and wear a size 4 and the medium fits perfectly. They look and feel great on. Very good quality always with Calvin Klein.
on December 19, 2013
Though the fabric is light-weight and comfy, it's more durable than I expected. These seem to last and launder well when following the laundering instructions. Great colors, though I would like a soft purple.