Facility Spring Cleaning BDD_MSW16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS

on July 23, 2012
Great stretchy thong, feels as though you are wearing nothing. Good unisex thong for both women and fits male anatomy as well.
on September 14, 2012
These are really nice panties! They're soft and super flexible, so even if the sizing isn't *exactly* right, like if you were guesstimating, they still fit fine. You can hardly even feel them when you're wearing them. I got two, and I love them <3
on February 7, 2013
I am in love with this! I bought this for a casual thong and it was very comfy! This a strong fabric but it looks oh so delicate. This would make a great first thong for anyone!!! Absolutely In love!
on September 2, 2015
Love these! Calvin Klein is quickly becoming my favorite in the panty department. I can wear these with tight dresses. Thin clothing. Thin tight clothing... and it doesn't show a panty line at all. They are super comfortable and hold up in the wash.
on July 9, 2015
Super comfortable and sexy. The absolute only reason I can't give this 5stars is because it's a thong and no thong deserves 5 stars lol .... They are a nessecery evil. But if you enjoy them, consider this a perfect score.
on November 30, 2014
We both love the look and feel. She likes that its invisible and comfortable.

She especially likes the wide middle part is strong enough to hold a small toy in while doing work around the house.
on September 10, 2014
Im relatively toned but this thong gives me VPL in all the wrong places (& in way too many places). It may well just be a bad fit for my body shape. They are also very sheer. Not what i was looking for but may do for others.
on November 8, 2012
This thong is great. It is soft and very stretchy which makes it a good fit for guys too. I definitely recommend this to any guy who is looking for a good thong but can't find any good men's thongs. For any guy who is weary about getting anything like this, it doesn't show and holds everything in place. It also arrived a day early which was nice.
on March 31, 2014
After wearing these for the second time, I noticed a small hole in them - which I can only assume will get bigger over time. They are extremely comfortable, but I would hesitate to purchase them again because of this.
on December 30, 2014
Very comfortable thong, I prefer over the Papi mens thong that I also wear (which is also very comfortable by the way). I may order additional ones, but also may consider seeing what additional thongs are similar to this Calvin Klein one.