5.0 out of 5 stars great for active/unisex wear
I intially looked for an option for traditional mens underwear, not the Miami Beach look either. These are extremely comfortable, light, and yes, as a straight male, sexy. I think men's underwear needs to be re-thought. Times have changed.
Published on February 14, 2013 by lk

2.0 out of 5 stars Not a 3 pack, product is very nice
FELLOW SHOPPERS TAKE HEED!
The picture shows that it is a three pack, and nowhere in the product information does it specify otherwise. So, when I got my package I was expecting to see three pairs of underwear, but only one was in there. I have been bamboozled!

Published on January 23, 2012 by Andrea

5.0 out of 5 stars great for active/unisex wear, February 14, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Underwear Ever!, August 8, 2012
This review is from: Calvin Klein Women's Second Skin Hipster Panty (Apparel)
This line of underwear is hands down the most comfortable underwear I have ever owned. It doesn't ride up, there aren't panty lines, and they're not bulky. I ordered a dozen pairs in various colors and cuts and they're all I wear!

2.0 out of 5 stars Not a 3 pack, product is very nice, January 23, 2012
This review is from: Calvin Klein Women's Second Skin Hipster Panty (Apparel)
FELLOW SHOPPERS TAKE HEED!

Aside from that, the underwear is very nice. It is very comfortable because it is made out of a very smooth and light-weight material.

5.0 out of 5 stars These are my favorite underwear., March 6, 2014
I ordered these to supplement a pair I already have from a clearance sale at Nordstrom's. They fit perfectly. Sheer, flattering, full-coverage, no-show, and sooooo comfortable.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect, March 12, 2012
description perfect. feels like second skin. for all those who dont like too skimpy this is perfect comprimise. Worth it.

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome!, April 22, 2014
These are super thin undies that feel great against your skin and look good with a dress or tight slacks without much panty line. I'm not sure how they will do as far as lasting long because the material is almost gauzy-thin but they look and feel divine.

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay, August 29, 2013
Wish there were more coverage in the rear. Loved the color and perfect for low-rise pants/jeans. But I need more coverage.

1.0 out of 5 stars Great fit and comfort, but they broke at the fifth use, May 23, 2014
This review is from: Calvin Klein Women's Second Skin Hipster Panty (Apparel)
The band ripped off as I was pulling them up. They are my size, maybe even a little on the large side for a medium, so I was not struggling to pull the up or anything, but that's all it took for the band to come completely off. Unbelievable. They are going into the trash after only five uses.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, May 9, 2014
Good panty fits me perfectly & the color is as shown in the picture, most comfortable brand I wear, thank you seller.

5.0 out of 5 stars NO WEDGIES THANK YOU, May 5, 2014
I swear to god every sexy-looking pair of undies I've worn since college has gone straight up my ass. These are full-coverage in back, but look slick and feel fantastic. I'm used to cheaping out on underwear, so I'll be buying a few packs of these every time I place an order with Amazon until I eventually replace all my old wedgie-inducing undergarments! Thanks, CK!

Calvin Klein Women's Second Skin Hipster Panty