5.0 out of 5 stars Calvin Klein tonal roses Demi
Published on May 28, 2012 by Ice9grrl

3.0 out of 5 stars Loved the color
Another bra with unclear description. I prefer no padding in my bra and I could not tell that this bra was padded until I received it.
Published 22 months ago by Stephen Graham

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Calvin Klein tonal roses Demi, May 28, 2012
This review is from: Calvin Klein Women's Tonal Roses Demi Bra (Apparel)
I recently found out I needed to be wearing a d-cup bra (32d). I've ordered a bunch of different brands from amazon to see how the brand differences influence the fit. This bra, the tonal roses demi bra by Calvin Klein fits great. I have tear-drop-shaped breasts (not round). The bra is comfy, not scratchy, and the construction and fabric seems very high quality. I'm excited to find this bra and I'll likely order more.

5.0 out of 5 stars Such a wonderful bra!, September 29, 2013
I am a 36D and this fits true to size. I typically wear unlined bras, but I'm glad I got this for my collection. It's flattering, pretty, but not a push-up. It's the perfect thickness: it hides nipples but doesn't feel like really thick foam.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Bra, September 2, 2013
This review is from: Calvin Klein Women's Tonal Roses Demi Bra (Apparel)
I like Calvin Klein underwear the best generally. Being a 38C I'm in the middle of various bra issues; need lift but not push-up, molding but no padding, etc.

Here is what I really like about this bra:
-the cups are molded but not padded
-the wire continues around to the underarm and captures all the breast tissue
-it offers lift but not so much that you get spillage
-when you bend over or lay on your side your breast stay put
-the band has a nice thickness to smooth your back

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable, gorgeous, sexy, January 15, 2012
This is a lovely product. It has comfortable, smooth fabric and fits true to size. I love the pattern on it and the color--it is sexy without being over the top. Calvin Klein underwear is my absolute favorite!

5.0 out of 5 stars Holds up well, July 2, 2013
I purchased this on line for my daughter, as she was always having problems buying a good Bra at the shops in the community we live in. They were always not a good fit or were uncomfortable with the wire frames etc. So we decided to see if we could get something good on line. - Delivery was reasonable but the important thing was that she loves this Bra it is comfortable, a good fit, and makes her look and feel really great when wearing it. It has held up well despite being washed many times; it hasn't lost its support or colour. It could be deemed a little expensive compared to the cheap bras that can be purchased in some department stores , but its worth paying the extra for a good Bra like this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits and is comfortable., November 21, 2012
This review is from: Calvin Klein Women's Tonal Roses Demi Bra (Apparel)
I have pear shaped breasts. I lost weight I did not need to lose, and my old 34-C fuller coverage bras leave too much empty space in the upper cup.

This bra fits me in the 32-D, as a smaller 34-C equivalent, as I read online somewhere. Like another reviewer did here, I am putting my measurements: upper band, over the breasts, is 32 inches. Fullest part across the breasts is 33. Hard to measure pear shaped breasts. I am quite muscular, if that affects bra size.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty, October 5, 2013
This bra is very comfortable. I was hesitant about buying online (I prefer to try clothing on first) but I was pleasantly surprised with how this bra fit very well (size 32A and petite but tall).

4.0 out of 5 stars Good but Small, October 30, 2012
This review is from: Calvin Klein Women's Tonal Roses Demi Bra (Apparel)
I'm normally a 32D (in this brand and most others) and I find that this bra is slightly small. I'm still giving it 4 stars, though, because it's really nice and well made and I'm sure it would be really good in a larger size.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable Bra, July 17, 2012
Rebecca (HOUGHTON, MI, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Calvin Klein Women's Tonal Roses Demi Bra (Apparel)
This bra was comfortable and fit me well.

My measurements are: Under: 27 Bust: 33 Over: 30 and the 32B fit me pretty well. (If there was a 30C it probably would have fit me better.)

The fit will all depend on how you measure yourself compared to how Calvin Klein makes their bras. Regardless of that, the bra is quite comfortable and looks nice.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bra and really comfortable!, May 10, 2014
I love Calvin Klein bras and this one provides just enough lift and is very comfortable, even when it is a very warm day. This provides adequate coverage, but I am able to wear a V-neck or boat neck without the bra showing. I just bought another one in a different color.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›