Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Drowners Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

Size: Pack of 10|Change

on March 10, 2011
Just got my RV legos today and took them out of the bag to see how they fit together. One thing I noticed was that they have indentations in the bottom that can fill up with dirt, so be sure to clean them before you put them back in the bag. A good way to put them back in the bag is to stack them all up then turn the bag upside down and slide it down over the top of the stack. The bag fits snugly and it does not support itself to facilitate loading from the top.
on April 28, 2013
I puchased these as well as a variety of Camco products for our new fifth wheel (previous fifth wheel was 10 years old and I had used 2X8 boards for leveling). I had a gift certificate from our RV place and they had Lynx Levelers which I was told were compatible. Lynx has a hex pattern vs. the square pattern of the Camco so they can't be interconnected. I placed a set of Camco in front of a set of Lynx and went to back on. Several of the camco shattered while the Lynx were fine. The Lynx are about $10 more for a set of 10, but I've ordered a second set of Lynx and will scrap the Camco, which seem more brittle to me.
on April 18, 2011
I chose these over the orange brand because I've had trouble with jacks breaking the orange ones. These seem a tad sturdier given their shape, but I suspect they really work the same and break the same. Hard to tell for sure. Overall happy: I bought 3 sets of 10, if you have dual-axles you need 2 sets of 10 at the very least.
on July 27, 2012
I read several reviews about these leveling blocks before I purchased them from Amazon. Most folks seemed to think that they were better than sliced bread. ( light weight, strong, much easier to use than wooden blocks ) The first time I used them, I needed to space under one of the front jacks of my 5th wheel trailer. The plastic leveling block warped so bad it would no longer fit together with any of the other blocks. The next time I tried to use them, I used one under each of the front jacks. Both of them bent so bad that they would not stack together again.
After that I used my 2X6 treated lumber blocks and have had no trouble with them at all.
I suppose that if I had stacked them they would have been stronger. But some times you just don't need that much of a spacer.
on September 30, 2012
I have a 40' Diesel Pusher MH. First time I drove up on one, they crushed. Ones placed under the jacks also crushed on first use.
33 comments|52 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 18, 2012
This are fine for lower weight RV's. My 36000 LB RV crushed them on the first use, so just be aware before buying.
on December 14, 2011
Used to have these, they break way to easily gave the last 4 left of a set of ten to a buddy who owns a popup. Switched over to the Lynx product with better success even though they break as well, just less often. Bought a set of hosspads, have had much less breakage of the orange pads when I put the hosspads down first.
on April 16, 2011
used these blocks for the first time this week. Used 1 block under 3 tires (LF and L duals). On leaving, and driving off the blocks with a Class C, 1 block cracked and broke, 2 suffered abrasions on the bottoms. Pretty much a junk product.
33 comments|35 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 3, 2013
These are fabulous. We used to be those people that took their motorhome and blocks of wood out and giggled at people that would pay $30 bucks for the same thing as $1.97 in a length of wood cut up...We just came back from a 2 and a half week road trip from IL to WA state and back. These were amazing. Easy to knock the dirt out of them, easy to clean, easy to gauge how many you will need to level and did not warp at all under the weight of the motorhome. We bought this set and we are going to buy another set for us and one for our parents.
Carrying case is great and keeps them all together as well. Just buy them.
review image
on September 12, 2013
Our RV is a lightweight popup ~3500lb. On flat hard ground these work fine.

Two are already bent and will not fit well with the others and can only be used as the first or last pad. One bent on softer ground and the other because there was a slight dip in the ground.

I still think they are ok but carry two pieces of 2 x 8 to put underneath unless we are on flat level ground.