5.0 out of 5 stars Fit's my camcorder perfectly
I brought this case for my father for his Sony HDR-CX200. The case I would say looks wells made, it doesn't look cheap. It's small and compact. His camcorder fits nicely in the case. I thinks its a great buy especially for the price.
Published 4 months ago by Amazon Customer

1.0 out of 5 stars Way too big!!
I am so disappointed with this purchase! Yes, the case itself is fine and a good quality. But it is way too big for my tiny hdr 190. Of course it "fits"all those models it lists, but if by fit they mean not too small for, then fine. I was looking forward to giving this to my husband for Christmas. Now I have the joy of eating the shipping! Ugh!:(
Published 10 months ago by Momof4

5.0 out of 5 stars Fit's my camcorder perfectly, June 23, 2014
This review is from: Deluxe Soft Medium Camcorder Case For Sony HDR-CX160 HDR-CX190 HDR-CX200 HDR-CX210 HDR-CX260V HDR-CX300 HDR-CX305 HDR-CX220 HDR-CX230 HDR-CX290 HDR-CX380 HDR-CX430V + More!! (Electronics)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, June 11, 2014
Kathryn M Naegele (Chicago, Illinois United States) - See all my reviews
This case is great! The leather is very soft, and I especially love the little pockets on the side! Would definitely purchase one like this for my camera!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good case but too large for the tiny camera., March 31, 2014
The case is good. Has the proper padding. However it is a bit too large for the camera. If you have a lot of accesories i suppose it would work for you.

4.0 out of 5 stars Case for Sony HDR-CX220, February 26, 2014
The case is a bit large; however, I purchased the Sony LCSU5 Soft Carrying Case for Camcorder to put inside this case and it works great. it holds the afore mentioned case with camer and the Pack of 2 NP-FV100 Batteries And Charger for Sony HDR-CX220 that I purchased. The one complaint I have is that the material for the case is not robust at all, which has the potential to lead to tears and damage to the case. You might consider a leatehr case if you do a lot of outdoor fillming with your camera.

4.0 out of 5 stars Smaller than expected but nice!, February 17, 2014
It is a well constructed bag for the money. I was a little disappointed in the size though. I would classify this as a small bag rather than a medium. It has a divider inside the main compartment but after I put a small camcorder (Sony HDR-XR200V - 5.1") in it, I only have about an inch compartment for something else. I'll use it for an accessory bag and continue to look for a slightly larger bag.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, January 24, 2014
This is excellent bang for buck. It's very spacious for big cameras. One things though is that the side pockets are a bit small. And I wish they added more pockets for extra accessories. But over all, great product. ;)

1.0 out of 5 stars Way too big!!, December 9, 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars check size, November 22, 2013
this is not good for all the models mentioned in the ad. check size before ordering. it was quite a waste of money for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars works great, October 8, 2013
bought it to carry our sony cx220 after reading another review which recommended it. its a great product and glad we bought it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good, July 24, 2013
Simple roomy and has enough pockets to do the job I required of it. If you're looking for a bag to go with one of your small sony cameras, this is definitely a nice cheap one to consider. Probably wouldn't cut it if I had a ton of accessories, but I only have a couple extra batteries.