Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it The Jayhawks Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer seeso seeso seeso  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS

on February 17, 2014
It is a well constructed bag for the money. I was a little disappointed in the size though. I would classify this as a small bag rather than a medium. It has a divider inside the main compartment but after I put a small camcorder (Sony HDR-XR200V - 5.1") in it, I only have about an inch compartment for something else. I'll use it for an accessory bag and continue to look for a slightly larger bag.
on July 24, 2013
Simple roomy and has enough pockets to do the job I required of it. If you're looking for a bag to go with one of your small sony cameras, this is definitely a nice cheap one to consider. Probably wouldn't cut it if I had a ton of accessories, but I only have a couple extra batteries.
on February 26, 2014
The case is a bit large; however, I purchased the Sony LCSU5 Soft Carrying Case for Camcorder to put inside this case and it works great. it holds the afore mentioned case with camer and the Pack of 2 NP-FV100 Batteries And Charger for Sony HDR-CX220 that I purchased. The one complaint I have is that the material for the case is not robust at all, which has the potential to lead to tears and damage to the case. You might consider a leatehr case if you do a lot of outdoor fillming with your camera.
on January 24, 2014
This is excellent bang for buck. It's very spacious for big cameras. One things though is that the side pockets are a bit small. And I wish they added more pockets for extra accessories. But over all, great product. ;)
on December 9, 2013
I am so disappointed with this purchase! Yes, the case itself is fine and a good quality. But it is way too big for my tiny hdr 190. Of course it "fits"all those models it lists, but if by fit they mean not too small for, then fine. I was looking forward to giving this to my husband for Christmas. Now I have the joy of eating the shipping! Ugh!:(
on June 23, 2014
I brought this case for my father for his Sony HDR-CX200. The case I would say looks wells made, it doesn't look cheap. It's small and compact. His camcorder fits nicely in the case. I thinks its a great buy especially for the price.
on July 16, 2013
I bought this to use with my Sony HDR-CX230B camcorder. This case is big enough to carry, battery charger, 2 NP-FV70 batteries, SD cards, Car charger, HDMI cable and USB cable. I love this case.
on June 11, 2014
This case is great! The leather is very soft, and I especially love the little pockets on the side! Would definitely purchase one like this for my camera!
on March 31, 2014
The case is good. Has the proper padding. However it is a bit too large for the camera. If you have a lot of accesories i suppose it would work for you.
on November 28, 2014
Plenty of room for the camera, cables and accessories. It has an adjustable velcro partition and a long carrying strap. Perfect for the purpose.

See 1 answered question