5.0 out of 5 stars A must-have for your Camelbak.
I bought the Large/XL rain cover for my CamelBak Alpine Explorer 100 oz Hydration Pack and it works well and is made out of a heavy plastic with a pullcord to tighten it around your bag. There's also a velcro strap and cord that you can use to fasten it to the top of the Camelbak so it doesn't fall off.

The only thing that I'm a bit weird about is the bright...
Published on April 2, 2010 by Nick

3.0 out of 5 stars Good, but could be improved
I have another pack cover that was much better designed. It folds up well and has a nice little carry pouch. This would be much nicer if it has something similar. It does not fold up well into a small package.
Published 13 months ago by C. Chartier

5.0 out of 5 stars A must-have for your Camelbak., April 2, 2010
This review is from: CamelBak Rain Cover (Apparel)

The only thing that I'm a bit weird about is the bright yellow. Sure, it's great for hiking, but I'd like something more subdued. The CamelBak Tactical Rain Cover does both a subdued color on the reverse of the bright orange, but it's also twice the price.

But if you're going in the outdoors and spending money on a good Camelbak, buy this. You won't regret it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great cover, November 1, 2009
This review is from: CamelBak Rain Cover (Apparel)
I bought this to cover my backpack in which I carry my laptop. It works great! Everything remains dry and it also works to increase my visibility when on my bike.

5.0 out of 5 stars Laptop backpack. Was exactly what I was looking for., December 10, 2011
This review is from: CamelBak Rain Cover (Apparel)
I have been riding my bicycle to work for much of the past 3 years, when the weather is nice. But these days, my work schedule means I will need to ride more regularly this winter. I purchased some yellow water proof pants that fit over my suit/slacks, and wanted a yellow rain cover for my laptop backpack so I would be more visible in poor weather. The other rain covers were Kelty and Deuter and others that were more than 40 bucks, and in dark subdued colors for hiking/trekking, not bright yellow.

I was nervous about purchasing a Camelbak-designed cover because of my large computer backpack (17" screen), but when it arrived today, the Medium sized cover fit perfectly! Also, the yellow color is true golden (highlighter) yellow, and not the mustard-yellow color that appears in the picture on Amazon, which is brighter and more visible.

I can imagine Camelbak doesn't want to guarantee fit for traditional backpacks, but this one is the best of the options I checked. Very pleased and breathing a sigh of relief.

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked well, April 2, 2011
Weyland Billingsley "EE1264" (Ellijay, GA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: CamelBak Rain Cover (Sports)
Used on a 22L Osprey backpack. Covered well and kept the pack dry during a heavy 2 hour rain.

5.0 out of 5 stars works as planned, October 31, 2012
This review is from: CamelBak Rain Cover (Apparel)
Ordered the medium/large version & it fits a standard sized backpack just fine. It's working great for my brother to commute to college by bus in the rainy PNW weather. I will be ordering one for myself too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, March 11, 2013
This review is from: CamelBak Rain Cover (Apparel)
This cover is does exactly what it should. Im a university student using the medium/large sized cover on a standard Jansport backpack.

4.0 out of 5 stars Exactly as pictured but the size can be a problem, November 23, 2010
This review is from: CamelBak Rain Cover (Sports)
This works great, but the MULE size don't gives you a real idea of the size of the cover, so take this into consideration: if you can fit a 15" within your backpack then it's too big for this this cover, if that is you case pick the next one on size, that would be fine for backpacks for 17" and 15" laptops.

5.0 out of 5 stars very nice, June 29, 2011
This review is from: CamelBak Rain Cover (Sports)
from reading camebak specs the charge 450 is similar to the m.u.l.e, this rain cover fits my chage 450 very nicely. there is a draw string closure to tighten it down and a short strap with velcro which attaches to the tube. its a pale yellow color with white lettering, not the black oval camelbak logo. i loaded it with some dry clothing and paper towels, put the cover on, hung it on the clothes line and gave it the garden hose test. i gave it a good hosing from every direction. afterwards the padding and material on the back side were wet and some water had wetted just in side the edge, when i removed the cover the clothing and paper towels were dry. i feel confident it be ok in a rain shower. an extended downpour may be a different story. if i get caught in ones of those i will update with the results.

5.0 out of 5 stars good to cover backpack, February 5, 2010
This review is from: CamelBak Rain Cover (Apparel)
I bought this to my son who goes to high school by bus. He puts this on his big backpack during pouring rain. This keeps his backpack dry without damaging his bag and books.
I ordered more for my summer mountian hiking in China.
It is a good price and good quailty.
Everyone should have one for their children's backpack. it packable into a very small bag.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best idea ever., July 25, 2014
This review is from: CamelBak Rain Cover (Apparel)
My sister got this for me as a high school graduation present to use on my backpack in college. It's really saved me quite a few times! Books are way to expensive to risk ruining them by trying to walk through the rain, and my backpack stays completely dry with this rain cover! I sent one to four of my friends as early Christmas gifts when the rainy season started. Would recommend!

Camelbak Rain Cover M.U.L.E.
$11.99 $10.00