Camelbak HydroBak 50 oz Hydration Pack
|Price:||$109.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Essentials pocket big enough for multitool or wallet.
- Stash pocket
- Short pack profile
- External Fill Antidote reservoir
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
|Item Dimensions||1 x 7 x 16 inches|
|Item Display Weight||1.5 Kilograms|
|Item Weight||0.63 pounds|
|Shipping Weight||0.55 pounds|
|Sport Type||Camping & Hiking|
|Style Name||HydroBak 50 oz.|
- Diamond mesh back panel
- Lightweight mesh harness
- External fill reservoir
- Short pack profile
- Essentials pocket
- Carries: multi-tool or wallet, keys
Antidote Reservoir Features:
- Low-profile design for unmatched stability
- Air-light fillport cuts weight
- HydroGuard technology to inhibit the growth of harmful bacteria and prolong reservoir life
- PureFlow tube
- Patented Big Bite Valve for easy drinking
- Easy-to-clean wide-mouth opening
- Quick-seal cap tightens in just a quarter turn
Top Customer Reviews
Updated 4-15-2012: I did purchase a larger Camelbak (70 oz. Rogue), and I prefer the 50 oz. HydroBak for run-walks up to 4 hours. You can store GU gels, Cliff Bars, and plastic pouches of Gatorade in the large pack without problem.
To keep the HydroBak from bouncing, just tighten the straps a little as you drink.
1. comfortable and lightweight
2. great bladder - generally does not spill (comes with the anecdote reservoir)
3. Even though it only has one snap closure at chest level, the pack feels very snug against your body when you run.
4. Relatively easy to clean and take apart
5. Would say that this pack is very good for smaller people
6. Wears well - washed it over 100 times and still as good as new ( got the black one and the color has not faded)
7. Easy to refill while on a run
1. Only one pocket in the back of the backpack. The one pocket is small. On a typically run it can fit 2 GU gels, and a set of keys, but no more. The pocket is also not easy to get to. Usually I have to take off the pack to get to the pocket.
2. The weight is concentrated in the back, so depending on how much water you add, it may cause you to become unbalanced.
3. Straps are corded using rubber bands instead of velcro or some other option to secure them. If you lose those rubber bands, and you are a small person like me, then the straps can start to flap around a bit when running.
4. The part of the pack that is against your back is very porous, so it soaks up a lot of sweat. This means that if you sweat a lot, then you will likely have to wash the pack after every use.
Overall, I like hydration pack for what it offers. I would say that most of my dissatisfaction is caused by my own lack of knowledge of what I needed before buying. It does everything that it promises and is lightweight and easy to use. I would recommend this pack for those that are running or training for a half marathon or shorter distance.
The "Bad", So Far?... My use of the word "Hence".. I Apologize :o/..
But, The "Cons"... (Of Using this Pack)
No Storage.. But, then with the crafty use of Saddlebags - Your Pockets - On a Bike .. Really?? Who Needs "Storage"?
The weight.. It's negligible for what it provides.. When full, you can tell it's on your back over long periods of time, but if you weren't wearing it, you would be thirsty, which would be a greater discomfort. Now, don't get me wrong, The discomfort of having this pack on when riding hundreds of miles is not bad.. But .. :o) ..Riding without it on is like a breath of fresh air.. :o)
Size... Now.. If there was one thing that bothers me a little - it's that being a smaller fella - riding on a bike fitted with a Mustang Wide Touring Seat with Backrest - the pack does ride below the height of the backrest - so I have to wiggle a little to get the pack comfortable when I shift around on my seat, as otherwise the pack gets between me and the backrest.. But this issue - if you could call it an issue - would not likely be noticed by taller riders, or by those who do not use a backrest..
Having said that - This pack IS part of My Essential Motorcycle Gear..
WATER.. Coool Cleeaar Water..Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This camelbak is the perfect size. Just large enough to carry your valuables, snack, and the perfect amount of h2o.Published 8 days ago by Amazon Customer
I am very happy with this camelback; it’s small and adaptable on the shoulders, easy to clean. Has a small pocket that you can store your electrolytes. Read morePublished 7 months ago by Andreas Michaelides
Great camelbak. Definitely worth the money. I had no problems with leaks. I used this for a music festival and it did not fail me. Read morePublished 8 months ago by Amy Rodriguez
purchased for a client with MS. works well for what we needed it for.
very pleased with this product.
Love this pack. I use it for biking, hiking, snowboarding, it has a small form factor and works perfectly. There is a small pocket for keys or a multitool. Read morePublished 9 months ago by Cody
A Fathers Day gift for my Dad he loves it. Takes it hiking all the time.Published 9 months ago by Roger M.