The sleek hydration pack for 3+hours of mountain biking with essential gear.
The Lobo from Camelbak is a sleek hydration pack for 3+ hours of mountain biking with essential gear. The 100-ounce Antidote Reservoir with Quick Link System makes hydration easy and accessible, while 200 cubic inches of overall capacity carry essentials without weighing you down. Equipped with an Air Director back panel for lightweight and breathable comfort and an ultra-light 3D mesh shoulder harness, slider sternum strap, and removable stability waist belt, the Lobo offers barely-there ergonomic load support. The external fill design makes it easy to load up and go.
Antidote Reservoir with Quick Link System.
- Hydration Capacity: 100 ounces (3 liters)
- Cargo Capacity: 200 cubic inches (3.25 liters)
- Torso Length: 16 inches (41 centimeters)
- Pack Weight: 1.08 pounds (0.49 kilograms)
- Air Director back panel
- Ultra-light 3D mesh harness
- Removable 1-inch wide stability waist belt
- Slider Sternum strap
- External fill design
- Gel pocket on shoulder harness
- Organizer pocket for bike essentials
- Stash pocket for multi-tool and / or phone
- Carries: pump, spare tube, MP3, wallet, keys, energy bar
Antidote Reservoir with Quick Link System
- Low-profile design for unmatched stability
- Air-light fillport cuts weight
- HydroGuard technology to inhibit the growth of harmful bacteria and prolong reservoir life
- PureFlow tube
- Patented Big Bite Valve for easy drinking
- Easy-to-clean wide-mouth opening
- Quick-seal cap tightens in just a quarter turn