Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 34 questions
votes
I don't actually have mine here to weigh, but according to the product description it weighs a total of 7.6 oz, which is 215.456g. 100 fl oz of water is 2.95735L, and each litre of water is 1kg, so you can carry 2.95735kg of water + 215.456g bladder and hoses and such = 3.172806kg or 6.99484lbs total. So the total weight of this bladder fully loaded with water is around 7lbs. Based on my experience running with this thing in my pack, those numbers are accurate.
Oct 22, 2013 by Benjamin
votes
Ah, the old Tanker trick. Yes, it will work. I do the same thing for my son, though he learned very young how to get water out of the camelbak
Jun 9, 2014 by Kula107
vote
It doesn't have to go with any particular pack. It is fairly large though. So a full size backpack that is hydration ready would be best.
Apr 18, 2014 by Durka
vote
Directly above the fill hole there is a notch to hang the bag. It hangs in my Granite Gear AC60 just fine. If you click on the photo you can make it out. I'll upload a personal photo with a closer view in a moment.
Oct 31, 2012 by Evan
votes
I own 4, used them for hiking and they've never leaked (if you don't forget to close them of course!)
May 25, 2014 by melanie
votes
Nope. I used it on a 30 mile 3 day Grand Canyon hike and I was very happy with it.
Jun 5, 2014 by Tracey
votes
I had to buy mine. Note: Did I ever have a heck of a time installing that!
Oct 10, 2014 by tazmaniac
votes
It stands for Military Grade. The Omega is significantly thicker more rugged material.
Nov 2, 2012 by Grace Faulisi
votes
Hey Bryan. Good question. As the product is sold, no. It cannot be secured to a molle system. However, you can rig up something to secure it to molle webbing. It would be more simple to purchase a molle hydration bladder carrier. I don't know how much they cost, but they shouldn't be too expensive. The stand alone bladders are meant to drop-in to hydration compatible backpacks and carriers. But you can purchase a stand alone carrier that will only hold the bladder and would be compatible with molle webbing. I hope this answers your question.
May 29, 2014 by Joshua
votes
For short periods of time maybe but it really doesn't have any insulation.
Nov 30, 2013 by David Verdoorn
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers