5.0 out of 5 stars Very Comfortable
Lots of shaping and cinching while being very comfortable to wear. Helps posture. I'm 5'4" and when I sit it's a little long but overall gets the job done
Published 6 months ago by Allison

1.0 out of 5 stars Cinched waist? I think not.....
Do not buy this item. It is misrepresented. This did not cinch it does not flatten it is a waste of material. I have been waste training for years and this is the worse waist cincher i have ever purchases. But i guess thats why it was so cheap. im sticking with Vadette brand...you get what u pay for.....
Published 6 months ago by rachell ross

1.0 out of 5 stars Cinched waist? I think not....., July 23, 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars It is comfortable, however I think the material is to stretchy, August 3, 2014
It is comfortable, however I think the material is to stretchy, it did not cinch as it said it would and I bought the correct size, I won't send it back because I don't have the time but thank God it was cheap, I don't suggest buying this particular brand..

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Comfortable, July 27, 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars Thumbs down, July 26, 2014
Not a good clincher I ordered a small I received a medium already went all three levels within a week is stretches out really fast and there's no way to get in contact with you with the sender

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good for price, September 14, 2014
The waiting was little bit long, but the quality surprised me for this price, fit to size perfectly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome waist belt., December 20, 2014
I am 5'1", 130. I needed it for a a dress I was going to wear to my Christmas party. I had recently gained some weight and didn't it want it to show while wearing my dress. You couldn't even tell I was wearing it. I totally recommend it for undergarments not so much to waist train. I recommend ordering a small for someone my size. The review mentioned it was a bit large so order a size below what you think you need. I was going to order a medium but then ordered a small based on the reviews. I'm so glad I listened because a medium would have been to big.

3.0 out of 5 stars I ordered according to my waist size and was disappointed when it did not cinch or even pull in ..., November 3, 2014
I ordered according to my waist size and was disappointed when it did not cinch or even pull in my waist in the least bit. It did a good job of smoothing out my body under clothes, but I was looking for a bit more than that based on the product description.

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, September 9, 2014
Didn't like material didn't stretch

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, August 28, 2014
ana buenrostro (REDWOOD CITY, CA, US) - See all my reviews
Fits great l like it very much

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, Just what I expected!!, August 17, 2014
The corset is true to it's description and details. I is a perfect fit and I appreciate how specific they are in the sizing of their product! Will definitely recommend this to friends!