5.0 out of 5 stars Camera Battery Charger for Sony Bc-csg csgb Bccsg Np Bg1 Fg1, December 5, 2013
This review is from: Camera Battery Charger for Sony Bc-csg csgb Bccsg Np Bg1 Fg1 (Electronics)
Great product to replace my missing original Sony charger. It works well. It worth for the price and delivery time is shorter than it expected on the website.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Buy, October 17, 2013
I bought this because I misplaced my orignal and it was perfect. Just make sure you let them know the country you wil be using it in. It does take a while to receive it so order it way before you trip if needed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Replacement charger is perfect!, October 13, 2013
I lost the charger for my Sony camera. I was in a panic because Sony does not make/sell them any more. I ordered one from Kind of Smile. It's a little different from my original - which plugged right in to the wall. This one has a cord. But it works perfectly! I am so relieved. I thought I was going to have to buy a new camera. Life saver!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, October 31, 2014
The purchase satisfying was as expected

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, December 26, 2014