Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 25 questions
vote
To be honest I bought a second complete holster for spare parts and spare holster. I couldn't find any extra parts anywhere so couldn't go wrong with extra all.
Jul 10, 2014 by Safire
vote
Unfortunately, the connector that locks the camera to the harness (it works well and released from the harness easily and quickly) uses the tripod mounting screw hole, and must be unscrewed to be able to mount it to a tripod. Not a very difficult task, but not as convenient as I'd prefer.
Sep 16, 2013 by Donald L. Barker
votes
I have the same problem with the right "clip" on mine. I gently spread the tines on the upper part of the "clip" each time I use it and it holds better. My primary camera is a Nikon D7000 with an 18-135mm lens. I carry my Nikon D80 with a 10-24mm lens in the second holster. I would like to keep my 70-300 lens on the D80, but lens creep makes that out of the question. The cameras do seem very heavy, but things stay together now. I believe part of the problem is the way the clip is attached at an angle which seems to put more stress on one side of the "clip." I plan to replace the "clips" with heavier spares I have if the problem continues to worsen. I really like the carrier and my only complaint is with the small "clips."
Aug 12, 2014 by J. Mabry
votes
No I have not tried this. At this time I have had no problems with this harness.
Jul 15, 2013 by Harry Cantrell
votes
I think is better
Mar 9, 2013 by Juan A.
votes
I don't think that would be feasible because that area of the halter is actually the belt that holds the halter in place. You should refer this question to the maker.
17 days ago by John
votes
Yes - it stays close to the chest. Only problem I had with this is the button that holds the camera in place gets stuck. For your car photos it's not a problem. But I'm a birdwatcher and bought it to take pictures of birds because it has a really good zoom. You need to get the camera out quickly to catch the bird and the camera would get stuck . . . . . and the bird would fly away before I got the pic.
16 days ago by Charlene Hood
votes
I would say that yes it would. I am a big guy and I had to adjust it in to wear it. It has both sliding buckles and Velcro adjustments.
Sep 16, 2014 by Steve C
votes
Yes, as long as there is a tripod mound hole in the bottom of your battery pack. The battery pack may extend the camera a little farther out from your body, but it should be OK.
Aug 23, 2014 by Roger Shaw
votes
I would be comfortable with one camera on the front mount, but I wouldn't hang a second camera on the hip while biking.
Jul 18, 2014 by T. S. Conner
‹ Previous   1   2   3   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers