5.0 out of 5 stars Love this case!
Published on July 14, 2012 by Maia

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible
I will never buy a phone case from them again. Ok first off they sent the wrong case, than when they told me they would send me the right one. I never heard from them again. NEVER AGAIN!!!!!
Published on December 29, 2011 by HaroldB

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible, December 29, 2011
This review is from: Cool Camera Design Silicone Case Cover for Apple iPhone 4 4G 4S AT and T Verizon Black (Wireless Phone Accessory)

3.0 out of 5 stars Fits good, but..., February 9, 2012
So I ordered this case expecting it to really look like a camera and it didnt. From a far, me standing in front of the my mirrror, it just looks like a case with a circle. The picture Im assuming is taken a t a higher quality, making it look better than it actually is. On the good side, the flash zone is is spaced perfectly unlike some phone cases Ive orders, which would make me keep it.

1.0 out of 5 stars It doesn't fit, December 29, 2011
I bought this cuz it looks cute but it looks too big for my iphone 4...So i haven't use it and don't plan to

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this case!, July 14, 2012
Its so cute! I haven't seen anyone with a case like this so of course I had to purchase it right away! It fits my phone perfectly. I work with kids all day so my phone comes into contact with quite a few drops and hits. But when I pick it up(after a mini heart-attack) its fine! not one scratch. thinking about purchasing another for one of my friends or little sister. would be great if they had this case in other colors though! Fast shipping and delivery! would definitely recommend this seller!

5.0 out of 5 stars happy, June 12, 2013
I was happy with what I got. It was worth the money paid. And I have no complaints. Super light slim case, and doesn't bulk out hardly any.

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks cool, June 12, 2013
Each time I take my phone out people think I'm talking to my camera. I love the way it looks and it fits perfect..

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute, June 2, 2013
This case is very and a great design. Recommend this for anyone who loves trendy items. The soft silicone case protects your phone.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very fun case, but floppy, January 7, 2012
This case is very nice, and I would have given it a 5 star if it wasn't for the floppiness of the material. For example when I would like to put it in my pocket, the case bends and comes off the phone a little, forcing me to readjust it. Overall it is a very fun case, and I would recommend it

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 14, 2014
This is great and so funny! Fit the phone great!

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, July 12, 2014
Doesn't fit my iphone and also doesn't look good with the white iphone!