- Sorry, this item is not available in
- Image not available
- To view this video download Flash Player
|Price:||$12.60 + $2.00 shipping|
|You Save:||$42.40 (77%)|
Would you like to give feedback on images?
This is not an ordinary pen. Yeah it's not only used for writing but it also has a built-in DVR (Digital Video Recorder) with HD camera which can be used to capture / produce high resolution photos and video. It's indeed a cool gadget which is great for monitoring and capturing any situation or for just having some fun.
* Built-in micro DVR
* HD camera effects
* 3 megapixels camera
* Produce high res color photo, 3840x2880 resolution of JPG format
* Video recording with 1280 x 960 video resolution and 30 FPS of AVI format
* USB 2.0 standard interface, just plug in to any computer USB port
* Driver support for Windows PCs, Linux and Mac OS computers
* 2 GB memory with micro SD Slot expandable to 8gb
* Replaceable standard cartridge
* Built-in rechargeable lithium battery; performance: 100 minutes recording, 6+ hours of photograph
Very Easy To Use - Just press the top to start/stop recording.
USB Connectivity - Just plug into your PC/MAC using the cable supplied to download the video footage.
No Battery Required - Charges via the USB or mains connector cable supplied. When full charged, the battery gives up to 85 MINUTES recording time!
Everything Supplied - Comes complete with cable required and full instructions. Also, for a limited time, we're supplying an 2GB memory card FREE!
This product was not as described. The quality actually being stored does not match what the description claims it can do.Published 6 days ago by Joseph L Bergin
Does not work very well. Very short battery time. And when it came there was no 2mb memory cardPublished 10 days ago by Jason Burger
The product was as described but was a little disappointed that the memory card was taped directly to the box not in a protector. Otherwise, it arrived on time.Published 12 days ago by Brook Rayworth
I was inserting the ST card and the top Button pushed out and putting it back in, I plugged the USB port is allowed to charge several times I had to look over the instructions 10... Read morePublished 21 days ago by jim demers