Industrial-Sized Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Shop Popular Services tmnt tmnt tmnt  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Metal Gear Solid 5 Gear Up for Football Deal of the Day
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 166 questions
votes
The camera plugs into wall outlet. The wireless part is the access to your router.
Oct 9, 2014 by carole jordan
votes
Its an excellent camera, with great picture quality. I used my phone a few times to view it and though there is a lag in the video feed but the video quality is pretty good.
Mar 20, 2013 by Evan Karetzky
votes
No you can't. A single camera loads so slowly I can't imagine how they could even attempt to stream more than one camera.
Mar 14, 2013 by J. Luu
votes
You can access the cam from anywhere you have Internet access, at least in the United States. You need to have a smart phone or an IPad or similar mobile device. Simply select the app, it takes a couple of seconds to hook up, then you see whatever your cam is pointing at.
Jun 25, 2014 by JohnK
votes
This camera is compatable with most any wifi wireless network. It is not designed to work with proprietary security systems. This is incredibly easy to setup and use. You simply log on to the camera with your Iphone or Android device. Register it with the phone, add the Belkin app to you phone, and you are done. Their free cloud service is not the best but it is good and free. Adding cameras is simple. I have 6 of these and they are great.
Mar 7, 2015 by Dave L SMITH
votes
Check if you have activated night vision mode. Go into settings and turn "IR" off if it is on, click done and then wait for video to show color. If it is already off, I cant help you.
Jun 12, 2015 by Saleh M.
votes
Hello. The NetCam can be viewed using a web browser and it should be connected to your wireless router.
22 days ago by Belkin Cares  MANUFACTURER 
votes
votes
I think these are indoor cameras. My recommendation is to shop for an exterior cam. I am not sure there are any external webcams as easy to set up and use as Belkins, but then I haven't looked. One more thing, if you buy Belkin, get the Standard Definition cams, NOT the HD. I have two of each, switching out two standard defs. for two high defs....same locations. HD nightvision sucks...standard def night vision much better.
Feb 22, 2014 by JohnK
votes
I had that problem when I first got the Cameras, but now everything is working, call this number 1-877-381-6620 and let support walk you through and my cameras have been working fine ever since.
Jul 1, 2014 by Gary E. Summers
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   ...   17   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers