4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty Solid
This holds on to my windshield pretty well most of the time. It has fallen off a few times, but for the most part its a great buy.
Published 20 months ago by Chris Brandt

1.0 out of 5 stars Tightening knob never worked, junk
The tightening knob on the one I got was useless, even after tightening it all the way down it still would not tighten

As a side note the seller spammed me some 10 times trying to bribe me with a $3 offer to remove my feedback.

Go ahead, send me another spam and I'll report you to Amazon

Update this spamming inconsiderate seller continues...
Published 23 months ago by 2COOL4U

1.0 out of 5 stars Tightening knob never worked, junk, September 13, 2012
This review is from: Mini Camera Suction Mount Tripod Holder Car Wind Screen (Car camera mount) (Camera)

Go ahead, send me another spam and I'll report you to Amazon

Update this spamming inconsiderate seller continues to spam me to change my review some 15 dam times now and has been reported to Amazon in violation of seller rules

I will NEVER purchase anything from this jerk seller ever again!

1.0 out of 5 stars The top came off and the ball moves no matter how tight the screw is., December 12, 2012
The top came off and the ball moves no matter how tight the screw is. Waste of $5. No reason to buy this.

1.0 out of 5 stars Fell apart first use., May 12, 2013
It broke the first time I used it, won't hold the camera in any sort of position that is useful to me. Just pass on this one.

Useless to use inside your car unless you want to record clouds. Limited adjustability.

The tightening knob only sort of works, even after tightening it all the way down the camera still moved.

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty Solid, December 9, 2012

1.0 out of 5 stars Mini Camera mount review, January 20, 2013
In itself the mount is OK. The real problem though is that because of the length of the mount all car vibration is grossly magnified making my recording very shaky. The idea behind the mount is good, I guess it's just not suitable for mounting a video camera which is attempting.

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't beat it for the price!, December 11, 2012
Seriously; at the time I am writing this, the product is going for $1.49!! The upper part is made of (most likely) aluminum and the suction disk is plastic. There is a silver version floating around out there for a higher price, but personally, I would just as well have all black.

I am a volunteer firefighter, and I purchased this to record video as I respond to emergency calls (in case I am involved in an accident, etc..), so it will be mounted to the inside of my windshield; the only problem is that the arm is not long enough to allow the camera lens to clear the mount and/or because of the angle of most windshields, the camera will point up at the sky (I will try to upload some pictures soon). The solution others and myself have instituted is to mount your camera upside down (if you are windshield mounting). If you are using this to mount to the inside of a driver's or passenger's side window to take still pictures or video, as I said before, you may have some trouble with your lens clearing the mount depending on your camera. If upside down mounting doesn't sound good to you and are willing to spend a bit more, there are alternatives, such as: ARKON CMP220 8.5 Inches Flexible Windshield and Dash Mount for Cameras with 1/4 20 Screw Thread, and ARKON CMP214 Windshield and Dash Mount for Cameras with 1/4 20 Screw Thread, both of which I see have mixed reviews but would probably use myself.

5.0 out of 5 stars bang for the buck, April 22, 2013
It works great on my motorcycle fairing.Doesn't move and hasn't fell off at high rates of speed and gets very minimal vibration.

1.0 out of 5 stars You Get What You Paid For, April 21, 2013
Peter Shen (Vancouver, Canada) - See all my reviews
This product is absolutely a failure of a product. The head of the product will not stay to the adjusted amount. The suction does no stay on the screen or surface very well. The object needs to have it's head glued in-order to prevent it from moving around. I would not recommend anyone this product.

Pros:
-Cheap

Cons:
-Does not do what it should do
-Head does not hold in place
-Suction cup does not suck properly

1.0 out of 5 stars Useless, April 2, 2013
The head on this thing is useless. With the slope of windshields and the fact that it is almost impossible to use this to mount a Go Pro or Sony AS10 facing out of the windshield (except upside down), this thing is useless. Great price, but useless.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good!, December 20, 2012
I give it 5 stars no complaints what so ever. decent product and it gets the job done. I use this for my car, I have it mounted on the upper part of my windshield near my rear view and it hold my camera no problem. Midwest weather approx. 30 degrees right now. ps it holds up to vibration, I have a 150+ db sound system = everything flexes

Rate and Discover Movies