4.0 out of 5 stars Great Tank Top!
Published 17 months ago by Meagan

3.0 out of 5 stars not true to fit
Was exactly what I was looking for. The length is good but they run small so order a size bigger.
Published 23 months ago by Barbara

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Tank Top!, September 27, 2013
This tank top is better quality than I was expecting for this price. It would be nice to have more heavy duty straps for a plus size, but they do seem reasonable. I normally wear a size 20, 38K bra, and I ordered the 3X. The shelf bra does not completely cover my bust, it cuts through a little high, but every cami I have ever purchased does this. I do not use it as a bra by itself, only to give more support to the bras I already wear, so I was expecting this. Also it may be a little too tight on me to wear by itself, but I usually only wear them as extra support under my normal shirts, so this is not a problem for me. Nice long length, I won't have to worry about pulling it down every five minutes. Good material, just ordered 6 more in fun colors! I only gave 4 stars for the thin straps, and the bra portion not being wide enough, everything else is great! Hope this review helps someone around my size know how it may fit!

4.0 out of 5 stars Let the SHELF, Not The Straps, Carry The Load!, November 21, 2013
This review is from: Cami Camisole Built in Shelf BRA Adjustable Spaghetti Strap Tank Top Plus Size (Apparel)
A number of reviews complain about the straps on this cami breaking. Having bought one and fallen immediately in love with it, I suspect others are buying the wrong size. The shelf, and not the straps, should support the load -- which is true for a standard bra, too, by the way.

As for me, I'm a 38 DDD. I bought the 2x, knowing from past experience that my "girls" require a little more room than the average cami with built-in shelf bra offers. Put this on and... ahhhhhhh. It fits! It's comfortable, I had plenty of room, and because the shelf was snug enough, without being even the tiniest bit uncomfortable, I had enough support that the straps were frankly irrelevant. (A professional bra fitter will tell you that's what you should look for in a standard bra, too. I learned this last week when I went for a professional fitting and, man, did it change my life!)

Next payday I'm ordering several more of these lovelies in other colors. They are my new MUST-HAVE for fall and winter layering!

5.0 out of 5 stars I finally found it, June 10, 2013
This is the best tank I've ever worn. The fit is perfect. The colors are exactly what I expected. I've washed them & they come out really nice. They not only give you the color you want but they give you some support as well. They look so good on me & they feel so nice on. I bought about five of them & the day I received them I immediately ordered 6 more. I wear them under my tunic tops & tops that cut too low. I am a 3X & VERY busty & they fit beautifully.

5.0 out of 5 stars nice product, September 8, 2013
Fits well, nice thick material, supportive even for me 44 DD, adjustable straps stay where put. very happy with this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these!!, April 19, 2014
Gary Kraut (Bellevue, WA United States) - See all my reviews
As a plus size woman it can be difficult to find a good tank for layering, and this has the added bonus of a inner bra. I am 5'4 and the length hits the bottom of my hip. (bonus is that it covers that extra weight I carry in my lower stomach.😊)

They are soft, adjustable, and seamless. Very smoothing and great colors.

Love them so much I am buying more.

5.0 out of 5 stars great cami, May 30, 2013
fits as expected. extremely soft and comfy! holds vibrant color well after washing. would consider purchasing cami in multiple colors.

3.0 out of 5 stars not true to fit, April 7, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Bought an XLarge, December 13, 2013
Bought an XLARGE based on info but I could have used a large. (I am 38B cup). So, I just got out trusty sewing machine and took in the elastic. I like the fact that it is cotton. Cooler for those of us with hot flashes.

4.0 out of 5 stars Almost a perfect tank, October 9, 2013
Soft, washes well, long enough and doesn't ride up, and it's a tank available in plus sizes with a shelf bra - a rarity. This is a standard for when I go to yoga. I wish it was enough to wear by itself but alas my girls are large and being abused by gravity. This is a great tank to sleep in or to wear under a low cut shirt.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Fit - Affordable, May 15, 2013
Ordered this not expecting much for the price, but it is a great cami. Good fit, just remember to order up at least one size, especially if you are large on top. Great selection of colors and quick shipping. A winner!