Facility Spring Cleaning Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now STEM

on April 23, 2015
Love the cami for the price. The fabric is thick and stretchy- very surprising quality for such a low price. I like the extra length- I truly hate shirts riding up my stomach. It makes me feel fatter than I am and who wants that sensation?? My one complaint thus far? It's itchy. I haven't washed it yet so perhaps that will come out with a good washing. I hope so. It is mostly cotton and everyone else is saying it is soft- so I'm crossing my fingers. If not, hopefully I can update this review. The color is actually nicer than the photo which shows it to be more brick red. It is more cranberry red. The jade color is more aqua- photo shows it to be more like an evergreen. Both colors are brighter than the photo. The photos both have more greys than the actual colors. The real colors are more jewel tones- but not obnoxiously so- I like them. The length is great. The shelf bra has a sturdy elastic. The shelf bra has the same fabric as the shirt- you can see in the photo that there is some nipple coverage. But I can tell you that it is not adequate for wearing alone with jeans outside the house (unless you like that sort of thing.) This is definitely a layering piece or pajamas like I am wearing it. The straps are as sturdy as these kinds of tanks go. Certainly they are sturdy for the price. For your reference, I am 5'4" tall and weigh 154 lbs. My bra size is 34 D. I am 50 so the girls don't hold themselves up by themselves- this tank does a decent job of it. I ordered extra large because the one thing I hate is a tight shirt. I ordered these mostly for around the house. I work a lot from home and needed something to keep the girls off my stomach- I hate that sensation, don't you? Bras can be uncomfortable. I am wearing my 'work uniform' (aren't I lucky?) in the photo. As long as the itchiness goes away in the wash, I will be very happy with the cut, the fit, the color and the quality of this tank.
review image
33 comments|70 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 27, 2013
This tank top is better quality than I was expecting for this price. It would be nice to have more heavy duty straps for a plus size, but they do seem reasonable. I normally wear a size 20, 38K bra, and I ordered the 3X. The shelf bra does not completely cover my bust, it cuts through a little high, but every cami I have ever purchased does this. I do not use it as a bra by itself, only to give more support to the bras I already wear, so I was expecting this. Also it may be a little too tight on me to wear by itself, but I usually only wear them as extra support under my normal shirts, so this is not a problem for me. Nice long length, I won't have to worry about pulling it down every five minutes. Good material, just ordered 6 more in fun colors! I only gave 4 stars for the thin straps, and the bra portion not being wide enough, everything else is great! Hope this review helps someone around my size know how it may fit!
11 comment|83 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 21, 2013
A number of reviews complain about the straps on this cami breaking. Having bought one and fallen immediately in love with it, I suspect others are buying the wrong size. The shelf, and not the straps, should support the load -- which is true for a standard bra, too, by the way.

As for me, I'm a 38 DDD. I bought the 2x, knowing from past experience that my "girls" require a little more room than the average cami with built-in shelf bra offers. Put this on and... ahhhhhhh. It fits! It's comfortable, I had plenty of room, and because the shelf was snug enough, without being even the tiniest bit uncomfortable, I had enough support that the straps were frankly irrelevant. (A professional bra fitter will tell you that's what you should look for in a standard bra, too. I learned this last week when I went for a professional fitting and, man, did it change my life!)

Next payday I'm ordering several more of these lovelies in other colors. They are my new MUST-HAVE for fall and winter layering!
55 comments|75 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 10, 2013
This is the best tank I've ever worn. The fit is perfect. The colors are exactly what I expected. I've washed them & they come out really nice. They not only give you the color you want but they give you some support as well. They look so good on me & they feel so nice on. I bought about five of them & the day I received them I immediately ordered 6 more. I wear them under my tunic tops & tops that cut too low. I am a 3X & VERY busty & they fit beautifully.
44 comments|68 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 19, 2014
As a plus size woman it can be difficult to find a good tank for layering, and this has the added bonus of a inner bra. I am 5'4 and the length hits the bottom of my hip. (bonus is that it covers that extra weight I carry in my lower stomach.😊)

They are soft, adjustable, and seamless. Very smoothing and great colors.

Love them so much I am buying more.
on December 13, 2013
Bought an XLARGE based on info but I could have used a large. (I am 38B cup). So, I just got out trusty sewing machine and took in the elastic. I like the fact that it is cotton. Cooler for those of us with hot flashes.
on May 11, 2015
The overall quality of the material is good. The material is sufficiently thick and is opaque. The inside band of the shelf bra is .75" wide elastic that matches the shirt. I'm somewhat disappointed that the straps ended up being super thin, .25" elastic (see photos). The seller's images show a wider strap with no plastic loop in the front. The elastic straps are sewn on well. I really would have preferred the straps to be more substantial. The fit seems true to size.
review image review image
on September 8, 2013
Fits well, nice thick material, supportive even for me 44 DD, adjustable straps stay where put. very happy with this.
on May 30, 2013
fits as expected. extremely soft and comfy! holds vibrant color well after washing. would consider purchasing cami in multiple colors.
on April 7, 2013
Was exactly what I was looking for. The length is good but they run small so order a size bigger.