5.0 out of 5 stars For my daughter
I purchased these for my daughters car. She loves them. She thinks they was her favorite gift this past Christmas.
Published 11 months ago by TGarthee

3.0 out of 5 stars floor mats
I like the product and i liked the colors, the only thing i didn't like was they put two huge staples on the product to hold it together which left holes. They just need to find a different way to hold the items together.
Published 12 months ago by Sarah Waite

3.0 out of 5 stars floor mats, December 17, 2013
This review is from: Camouflage Car Truck Interior Gift Floor Mat Set - 4 Piece Front & Rear in Surreal Camo Mossy

5.0 out of 5 stars For my daughter, January 10, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 13, 2014
These work great for our Dodge Ram. Installation took two people; however, they were not too difficult to install.

2.0 out of 5 stars okay for price, May 8, 2014
Not sure why this manufacturer thinks it necessary to put huge staples right through the floor mats leaving holes but they do.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome color, April 8, 2014
Awesome just what I was looking for ppl want to much for floor mats its ridiculous had one small problem with it thought they stapled the mats together to ship I mean I don't care but someone else buying these might not won't tiny holes in them I know it helps shipping cost but maybe try something else other than that there perfect

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice product. Sturdy, October 5, 2014
Nice product. Sturdy. Only thing I was unhappy about was the fit..doesn't fit on floorboards of my car well

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 16, 2014
Just what wanted

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad for basic seats., January 30, 2014
The search said it would foot my truck but I had to do a lot of customization for the fit. Durable material and useful, and the string wheel cover was too small even though it said it would work for my truck.

5.0 out of 5 stars camo. truck seat covers and mats, September 25, 2013
I bought this camo set for my son-in-law and he was so excited about it. He was so happy. It was for his birthday and it was something he had been talking about getting for his truck for a while now. I just cant say enough about it, it was just perfect to see him so excited about the camo truck covers. and mats.