Save Big On Open-Box & Used Products: Buy "Camp Chef Camping Outdoor Oven with 2 Burner Campi...” from Amazon Open-Box & Used and save 18% off the $229.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all offers from Amazon Open-Box & Used.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ $21.00 shipping
Camp Chef Camping Outdoor Oven with 2 Burner Camping Stove
|Price:||$219.99 & FREE Shipping|
|You Save:||$10.00 (4%)|
Usually ships within 2 to 3 days.
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Range/oven features two 7,500 BTU matchless igniter range burners
- Matchless igniter 3,000 BTU internal oven; comes with two oven racks
- Maximum oven temperature: 400 degrees with built in thermometer
- Cooks for up to 5 hours on high heat with one 1-pound can of propane
- Range measures 21 x 12 inches; oven interior measures 10 x 16 x 10 inches (LxWxH); weight: 35 pounds
- Great addition to your emergency preparedness kit
- Powered with a disposable 1-pound propane can or adapt for a bulk tank (adapter sold separately)
- 1-year limited warranty
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
|Item Dimensions||31 x 24 x 18 inches|
|Item Display Weight||20 pounds|
|Item Weight||38 pounds|
|Shipping Weight||38.4 pounds|
|Size||31" H x 24" W x 18" L|
|Sport Type||Camping & Hiking|
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Camp Chef Camping Outdoor Oven with 2 Burner Camping Stove
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Outdoor Cooking||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Size||31" H x 24" W x 18" L||34" H x 9.5" W x 16.25" L||7" H x 24" W x 15.75" L||4.25" H x 23.5" W x 13.5" L|
|Material||Steel||Steel||Cast Iron||Stainless steel|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Designed for ease of use and portability, the Camp Oven features a lid that folds up to reveal two burners with up to 7,500 BTUs of power each. The burners are easy to get going with convenient, matchless igniters. The stove's folding lid with side arms doubles as a wind screen to retain burner heat, and the nonstick, enamel cooking surface is easy to clean. The Camp Oven comes complete with an oven thermometer and two oven racks, and can be adapted for use with a bulk tank with a bulk tank hose adapter (sold separately).
- Matchless igniter
- Stainless steel construction
- Nonstick enamel cooking surface
- Oven thermometer
- Two oven racks
- Two 7,500 BTU/hr range burners
- Oven 3,000 BTU/hr
- Top oven heat: 400 degrees
- Range dimensions: 21 x 12 inches
- Inside oven dimensions: 10 x 16 x 10 inches (LxWxH)
- Weight: 35 pounds
- Power: Disposable 1-pound propane can
- Adapted for a bulk tank with the bulk tank hose adapter (sold separately)
- Oven runtime: 5 hours, high heat on one 1-pound propane can
Stove and components: 1-year limited; Accessories: 90 days
- The manufacturer warrants stove components (except paint and finish) to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for one year from the date of purchase. All accessories (included with stove or purchased separately) are warranted from defects in materials and workmanship for 90 days from the original purchasing date. Within these periods, the manufacturer will replace or repair defective parts deemed unusable from its original intent by making available the parts thereof FOB Logan, UT 84321.
Product paint and finish is not warranted. The exterior finish of the product will wear down over time. Clean the unit after each use to maintain the finish and prolong the life of your product. Wipe away all grease and ashes. Keep metal products free of moisture, salts, acids and harsh fluctuations in temperatures.
Warranty does not cover normal wear of parts or damage caused by misuse, abuse, overheating and alteration. Repairs or alterations made by anyone other than Camp Chef are not covered in this warranty. Manufacturer will not be held liable for any losses due to neglectful operation. Furthermore, this warranty does not cover damaged caused by natural disasters such as earthquakes, hurricanes, tornadoes, floods, lightning, fires, etc. Upon the expiration of this warranty all such liability will terminate. No other warranties are expressed or implied.
Keep all original sales receipts. Proof of purchase is required to obtain warranty services. Prior written approval and a Return Authorization Number must be obtained and accepted for repair or replacement only. Returns must be shipped prepaid. Collect shipment or shipments without a Return Authorization Number will not be accepted.
To obtain warranty services, call 1-800-650-2433. Warranty applies to the contiguous United States only.
From the Manufacturer
Don't let its compact size fool you. Perfect for muffins, cookies, casseroles, and Dutch oven dishes
Take this all-in-one stove on your next trip
The camp oven is so efficient and well insulated that it allows you to bake more with less fuel. This insulation allows the oven to heat up much faster and retain the heat. In order for it to be held to camping regulations, it had to have a manual temperature control instead of an automatic temperature control, like your home oven. For best results do not pre-heat the oven like you would in your home oven. Simply light the oven, then put the food in, and monitor the temperature. If the temp rises to high, simply crack the door to release some of the heat.
- Inside oven dimensions: 11 inch L x 16 inch W x 9 inch H
- Top oven heat 400ºF
- Range dimensions: 17 x 9.5 inches
- Full dimensions: 12.5 inch L x 21 inch W x 18 inch H
- Weight: 32 lbs.
Camp Chef: The Way to Cook Outdoors
Outdoor Oven with 2 Burner Camping Stove
Food is one of the great things about camping. When you’re camping with the Outdoor Camp Oven you can prepare delicious homemade meals without leaving the campsite. This oven unlocks all the cooking capabilities of a home oven and range. Designed to be both portable and versatile, the Outdoor Camp Oven will provide you with the heat necessary to cook anything from a breakfast skillet to your favorite baked breads and cookies. The oven can reach temperatures up to 400° F and will easily fit a 9 x 13 pan so you can carry out all of your baking needs. Fueled by a 1 pound propane bottle, this oven will hold a temperature of up 350° F for up to 7 hours making it great for emergency preparedness.
- Two 7,500 BTU brass range burners
- Oven power: 3,000 BTU (up to 400ºF)
- Fully adjustable heat-control dials
- Matchless ignition
- Built-in oven heat gauge
- Removable oven racks
- Nonstick enamel cooking surface
- Stainless steel construction
- Insulated, efficient oven box
- Folding lid provides a three-sided windscreen
- Oven fits 9 x 13 inch pan inside
- Convenient carry handles
- Powered with 1lb propane can or adapt for bulk tank
Top Customer Reviews
I was really impressed with how good it would hold the heat and how it is almost silent. We were running it for a few minutes and I thought it wasn't hot yet and I looked at the temp gauge and it said 370 degrees. the burners on top are much better than the standard double burners, they are 5300 BTU and Brass to resist rusting.
I think the insulation must be really good since it holds the heat great.
The disposable bottle will last about 6 hours on high for the oven, since you are not always using High, it can last much longer.
Review out of 5 stars
EASE OF USE 5 stars
QUALITY 5 stars
Value 5 stars
lots of uses, easy to use disposable bottle
auto light feature
much bigger inside than it looks
handles on side don't go in very far
doesn't come with bulk tank adapter
temp gauge could get in the way
I just added some photos, this stove can hold 350 while ice fishing! Check out the photos.
A few things to be aware of:
1. You cannot set an exact oven temperature. There is a range between high and low, and the oven comes with a thermometer. You will want to keep your eye on that, and keep checking it while you are cooking - the temperature might go up and down.
2. The oven is a little low to the ground. I am still hunting around for the perfect little table to set it on to bring it to the right height. (Please comment if you have found one!)
3. Regular size pans and baking sheets will not fit in this. The first few times I used this, I had to cook things like pizza on a sheet of tin foil - which can be tricky to pull out.
Best things about this:
1. The TWO burner stove on top
2. Matchless igniter - works just like my gas stove at home!
3. There are TWO oven racks in this, and the oven interior is pretty spacious.
4. The lid provides wind protection for the stove - keeps flame from going out
Things I bought to make it even more amazing:
1. An AWESOME toaster oven cooking set, complete with little pizza pans, baking sheet, bread loaf pan, and little wire cooling rack. These can all be fit inside the oven while you are traveling, so won't take up extra space in the car. They fit perfectly: ...Read more ›
The regulator that comes with the stove screws onto a stove-fitting through a hole in the back of the stove, and a small one-pound bottle of propane screws into the other side of the regulator. The correct bulk tank hose adaptor made by Camp Chef is called "Disposable Bottle Regulator Bulk Tank Hose Adapter" (Camp Chef's item number is HRDSP) and the stove-end screws into the stove's regulator in place of the one-pound bottle. Of course there is no regulator on the bulk-propane-tank-end of the hose and that end just screws directly onto the bulk propane tank. As of this writing, Amazon does not sell this hose. One can only speculate as to why the manufacturer didn't include one with the stove.Read more ›
Last year, I bought a second Camp Chef oven (I ended up cooking for more people at my cabin and needed the extra oven room). There are differences between the new and old. The new oven heats up faster and runs hotter than the older oven ever did. However, the new one might cook faster, but it's also harder to regulate the heat. The old oven took longer to come up to heat, but stayed relatively constant at temperature. I could put a dish in and walk away. The new one? I have to watch it like a hawk, turning it up, down, up, down, careful...
The top burners on the new oven also put out more heat than the old oven ever did. Water boils quickly. It lights instantly on the piezos -- no clicking over and over. (On my old oven, the piezos wore out in about a year of regular use, and I had to go to a lighter.)
Everything else remains the same. Nice design, useful, reliable, works in any weather I can stand to camp in (high heat to light snow). Really a perfect appliance for any camp chef.
First, I'm not an occasional camp baker making the twice a year quick bread at the campsite. I've used this oven for years in all weathers -- summer heat to winter sleet, at my cabin in the mountains. It is my only oven, so it has to do for everything. And I have made everything -- from casseroles to breakfast skillets, boston baked beans to huckleberry muffins (from berries by the cabin), and crab stuffed mushrooms to apple crostata (yes, with a proper crust). I have not encountered a better camp oven -- but there are still caveats to using this one.
This review is a combination of review, caveats, and tips on how to use the oven. You might think the caveats / tips are negatives, but they're really not.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Awesome camp stove. Works better with a 5 gal propane tank instead of the small bottles if you are going to use the oven and stove top at the same time.Published 11 days ago by Syd
I have been camping a couple of times with this oven, and I was able to finish off stuffed pork chops and bake a chocolate cake in the oven along with a pan of stuffing while... Read morePublished 20 days ago by David Thompson
This is amazing. No joke. I love off grid. I'm a single mom. I bought the propane tank hose and use a 5gallon tank with it. Read morePublished 27 days ago by elizabeth sanders
Purchased this to put in an ice shack. It is exactly as described and seems to be make of high quality material. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Amazon Customer